Remove PvE Creatures

Hello, please remove the PvE garbage from the WvW Maps. The spiders, centaurs, lizards, hoggers, ice wurm can stay, the mosquitos, frogs. It will free up some of our wonderful lag, trust me I'm a Doctor Developer.

Thanks.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 10
  • Sad 1

Just now, TheGrimm.5624 said:

So keep the vets that you can get WxP from and drop the rally bot critters? I don't think it would really impact latency though. 

You might be right. screw it, get rid of the trees too

• Haha 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Novahh.7426 said:

You might be right. screw it, get rid of the trees too

That would be too far. Missing out on comedy gold as someone gets caught up in them while action is about, plus we would lose the day where the embedded code shares with us the number of times these objects were impacted over time. 

3 hours ago, Novahh.7426 said:

Hello, please remove the PvE garbage from the WvW Maps. The spiders, centaurs, lizards, hoggers, ice wurm can stay, the mosquitos, frogs. It will free up some of our wonderful lag, trust me I'm a Doctor Developer.

Thanks.

Please stop trying to ruin my immersion

At least remove the aggro from critters that prevent you from getting out of combat while solo roaming so that you can't mount or port away before an enemy zerg jumps on you...looking at you, sand lions...

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Sylvyn.4750 said:

At least remove the aggro from critters that prevent you from getting out of combat while solo roaming so that you can't mount or port away before an enemy zerg jumps on you...looking at you, sand lions...

Nah, stop panicking and move better instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/1/2024 at 9:45 PM, Novahh.7426 said:

Negative, not a single WvW player wants that garbage in WvW in the first place.

I think you overestimate the amount of people who want to engage in actually pvp between zergs. I personally think that a whole lot of people are there because they can own other sides with a bigger zerg by capping their stuff or are just there as PvE'ers to keep participation up for the rewards. So if you take out things to cap with PvE mobs around, you will basically be left with a lot fewer people, and I mean a LOT and then it's still the biggest zerg wins.

So, all in all, I think you're not being realistic here.

• Like 1

This afternoon there were 30 reds at our garri water gate> I rushed up to use the cannon but the game decided that what I really wanted was to talk to the adjacent NPC....pls get rid of or move the set decoration before anything else

• Sad 1