Warrior solution (Staff)

Lol.

Lmao, even.

• Path to Victory: Reduced the damage coefficient from 1.25 to 0.91 in PvP only. Reduced the base healing from 975/1,950/2,925 to 559/1,742/2,925 based on adrenaline level in PvP only. Increased the healing power coefficient from 1.0/1.25/1.5 to 1.33/1.67/2.0 in PvP only.
  • Line Breaker: Reduced the base healing from 2,203 to 1,320 and increased the healing power coefficient from 1.25 to 1.75 in PvP only.
  • Snap Pull: Increased the casting time by 0.15 seconds.
  • Bullet Catcher: Increased the cooldown from 25 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only.
  • Scorched Earth: Reduced the number of targets from 5 to 3 in WvW only.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

11 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261 lol why the heck they touched snap pull...... kekw xd

Someone couldn't react to half second  telegraphed cc. Guess I know where the reaction time for the forums lies 💀

Yall better be happy CmC listens to you, that is not how it used to be. Turnaround from forum whine to balance patches is not often a 30 day affair.

I'll be back once my ship-wheel clicks and I adapt~

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Someone couldn't react to half second  telegraphed cc

The telegraph is fine but I currently have to dodge too many kittening things against a war. The biggest problem was the fast and generic swipe down being actually a big bonk with healing, tether from 450 range and 16 other traits. That one required much more urgent timing adjustements imho.

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

The telegraph is fine but I currently have to dodge too many kittening things against a war. The biggest problem was the fast and generic swipe down being actually a big bonk with healing, tether from 450 range and 16 other traits. That one required much more urgent timing adjustements imho.

Agreed, I didn't need more time...  It's not like .15 seconds gives me the extra dodge I need from having dodged the giant bolder, the super leap, the......   the issue wasn't the time to respond for any solid player... it's the fact you ain't got no dodges left cause one hit from any of the CC and your in a chain of dead.

Edited by shion.2084
  • Like 1

I currently have to dodge too many kittening things against a war.

7 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

Agreed, I didn't need more time...  It's not like .15 seconds gives me the extra dodge I need from having dodged the giant bolder, the super leap, the......   the issue wasn't the time to respond for any solid player... it's the fact you ain't got no dodges left cause one hit from any of the CC and your in a chain of dead.

Unfortunate.  

I'd gladly trade CC chaining for less dodge-able skills that I don't  need to remove your ability to play to even think about landing, and a trait framework that relies on those skills landing. 

• Haha 1