Dear Thieves, May We Trade Throw Bolas for Scorpion Wire?😂

Yerlock.4678

i don't see when i would ever slot bloas on a thief, just a waste of a good utility slot as my targets usually can't run away from me like one can kite a warrior.

the poor mans spectral grasp however has its uses in WvW for some gravity kills or getting people off a wall.

14 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Bolas so weak we get it for free and still don't use it 🫣🥶

I guess my definition of "free" is completely different.

I guess I put more value on initiative, considering that nonsense costs 4 initiative with an absurdly slow cast time for 1.5s immobilize with insignificant damage. That's like using a complete trash skill to add 4s cd to every other skill. Pass!!!

Edited by Asra.8746
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Asra.8746 said:

I guess my definition of "free" is completely different.

I guess I put more value on initiative, considering that nonsense costs 4 initiative with an absurdly slow cast time for 1.5s immobilize with insignificant damage.

No, no I was saying the weapon cost was "free" to make a point that even the skill existing as a mainhand weapon skill that costs init to use doesn't get it actively used.

Quoted also summarizes what I was getting at. Throw bolas is like a 16 sec cd on top of that 
💀

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Yerlock.4678 said:

Okay how about if throw bolas got 4 ammo instead of 2 and also has faster cast times? lol

You can trade everything warrior has for everything thief has literally any moment you want. I don't know why you came to different profession's subforum and start "bargaining" about how you want to buff warrior. Weird.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

You can trade everything warrior has for everything thief has literally any moment you want. I don't know why you came to different profession's subforum and start "bargaining" about how you want to buff warrior. Weird.

Was just for funzies relax

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Yerlock.4678 said:

Was just for funzies relax

I am relaxed, if you want to swap things warrior has for things any other class has then you can do it at any time by using another character slot.

• Confused 1

Scorpion Wire isn't the fastest and it can be janky but that Pull can also be an interrupt close up or at range. It's also a nice distance closer if they put up a Reflect. I have a few Immobilize options already. 

I also can't pull people underwater with Bolas. 

• Confused 1