Spears on land (and potentially the others too)

If you haven't seen, they seemingly confirmed spears on land:

Assuming they don't do kit reworks for the underwater weapons, who do you think wins if they bring underwater weapons to the surface?
Some of them are kinda nuts.

I would imagine most of them get kit reworks of some sort.

But I also wanna see a warrior twirling at someone menacingly with spear 5 in the middle of the air like some sorta goofy cartoon logic

5 minutes ago, Shagie.7612 said:

But I also wanna see a warrior twirling at someone menacingly with spear 5 in the middle of the air like some sorta goofy cartoon logic

Yea lot of them need though. And I wonder if this could mean for revenant getting their weapon that changes abilties depending on legend stance. 😶

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Yea lot of them need though. And I wonder if this could mean for revenant getting their weapon that changes abilties depending on legend stance. 😶

Imagine trident Ventari stance applying regen and aoe heals instead of condis… maybe even optional ally targeting on the auto like Druid staff/mesmer rifle. 

24 minutes ago, UncreativeGreen.2019 said:

Imagine trident Ventari stance applying regen and aoe heals instead of condis… maybe even optional ally targeting on the auto like Druid staff/mesmer rifle. 

Already was thinking that !!!!!! 🙌 ( Also just hit my little toe against the closet out of excitement by accident )

6 hours ago, Shagie.7612 said:

Fun Fact, Goofy indeed did do that in Kingdom Hearts.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shion.2084 said:

but ... give it no defence and block.

So all Engis can do, is stand on no port spot and spam aoe on point, and die the moment just one opponent knows how to climb? Sounds just like the creative and engaging playstyle Anet is looking for 😂