Today we Lost a very dear friend and mentor - KISS Guild Leader

Posted (edited)

as pr title says, 

today i got the news about a good old friend of mine, a mentor to me  and many other peoples when some of us started World versus World years ago, He was a kind soul, a good friend, mentor, and community leader that went for years since guild wars 1 days, im pretty sure many peoples know about KISS Guild and james its guild leader,  Rest in  peace Brother you will be forever Missed 😥

Memory March

A very central character in the Guild Wars 2 community has suddenly passed away. Discharged Guard, also known as James, the leader of one of the most well-known guilds in the WvW community, KISS, will be remembered by many.

James was more than just a friend to many of us; he was a mentor and a steadfast supporter. When we first started playing Guild Wars 2, James was there to guide us through the complexities of the game. His patience, wisdom, and generosity were invaluable. He taught us not just about the game but about the importance of community, perseverance, and kindness. Although James has passed away, his support and encouragement continue to leave a lasting impact on our lives. We are forever grateful for his presence and guidance, and he will always be remembered fondly.

We'll be hosting a Memory March to honor James' time in Guild Wars 2.

Event Details:

• Date: Sunday, June 2, 2024
  • Time:  18:00 CEST 
  • Meeting Point: Field of the Fallen [&BKUEAAA=] in Lion's Arch, west of Western Ward Waypoint [&BKUEAAA=]
  • Final Destination: WvW [&BB0EAAA=], where James loved to play/Access World Versus World

Check Vabbi server Discord :  https://discord.gg/NzATEG6W9F
Or
EU alliance discord : https://discord.gg/8TwghAWn4C
For more details 

Here a small simple Tribute Vod to his Time in Guild Wars 2 Tribute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SpJXImuHBE

Edited by allenwalker.3567
  • Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 59

Posted (edited)

Rest in Peace, James. 💔 it was an honor being the Herald in your squad party thru all those years. 

you’ll be greatly missed. 

[KISS]

Edited by nomak.8693
  • Like 4

Awful news to hear,

Most of us from WSR days knew Discharged Guard KISS,  many years spent in the battle fields, James was pretty much a legend, when it comes to WvW game mode

Sorry for your loss, KISS community, you guys have a really good family going within the guild

Sincere condolences

Teq + QWOP 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

On behalf of [LoE] and again personally, I would like to express my deep condolences to his family, friends and companions!

James, you will be missed very much!

Edited by LAX.9032
  • Like 1