Did someone request beach wear? [Merged]

The problems would have been solved if  female part of Character creator had some sort of universal boob/booty slider from the start?   

They could still do it. Time for some furry Anthropomorphic high octane action! Wanna see some well rounded Asura glutes!  o7

Edited by Noidea Incognito.9607
  • Confused 3

On 7/1/2024 at 3:53 PM, Phyxrgon.7305 said:

Who said I was asking for bikini, assume-o-tron? It looks awful on female charr. Apparently you don't know despite all your females.

I'm asking for alteration like a shawl, or something.

If you don't take the time to clarify what it is you want, from the start, then it isn't other people's fault for misunderstanding you.

"How DARE you not read my mind perfectly"

And, once again, we know A-net's track record. The options are male version or bikini. Charr are the lowest race on their priority list when it comes to skins. They will never design skins for *just female charr, specially*

But, if you keep demanding the "female version for females", without clarifying what you mean/want, then A-net might start giving them the bikini.

And then, you'll blame them for being "assume-o-trons" too

Edited by Weindrasi.3805
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Well there was that cape several months back, apparently it was rigged by the main charr artist.   Charr mains were gushing about how well the cape moved with their tails.  Other races got that cape too, but they don't have animated tails to worry about.

The devs probably should rotate which race they use as the initial template for cosmetics.