Warrior has 0 stealths, useful shadowsteps, useful superspeed.

1 hour ago, Hotride.2187 said:

What exactly got nerfed in defense? Since the buff  in 2022, only adrenal health has been nerfed; I still see nearly every spb run defense so how much has been it nerfed really?

Who know, maybe there were skills that used to interact with defense and those skills got nerfed so they bundle up everything into: "Defense is always nerfed"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

Who know, maybe there were skills that used to interact with defense and those skills got nerfed so they bundle up everything into: "Defense is always nerfed"

OP clearly just wants to be immortal and yet have the dmg to kill ppl like pre nerf staff spb

spb is still top 3 sidenoder

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

What exactly got nerfed in defense? Since the buff  in 2022, only adrenal health has been nerfed; I still see nearly every spb run defense so how much has been it nerfed really?

Defense is our only good traitline on warrior. It hasn't been nerfed directly, but the skills that proc it and other defensive utility keeps getting gutted.

12 hours ago, Pttf.2467 said:

today i just faced the super tanky core war ppl been talking about

so i guess your sugestion is to just 0 the dmg and let it be immortal

just shadowstep away lmfao it can't do anything to you. go enjoy your constant 5v4 because the enemy warrior is 20 seconds behind all 5 of you

Warrior and its foolproof mechanics, multiple specs surviving bs that would have any balanced spec killed 3x over, but not warrior. They didn't nerf it hard enough.. it needs to be condi mech level effective. Seing all the coper warriors running around ranked, forcing 2v1s or massive time wastes.. its border line griefing, the  "I don't want to be punished for being bad, but I still want to be viable" class. If you do venture out and take some risks, try WB, it will ease you in, then try herald, and youll see why the likes of warrior is oppressing spec representation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Let's say I want to play something on warrior that isn't based on defense line. What do I play?

I still play str spb. With the vigor on dodge relic. Zerk stats and no endure pain.

Overall its painful to play vs people who have hands, but also exciting.

Edited by Hotride.2187

1 hour ago, arazoth.7290 said:

your 3 avg spb's liked your post too

Well, I like the sound of a new game for a while.. multiple low effort high impact specs, low risk thieves, wide mmr, 0 team work, absolute kitten show of a game.

No we do not need more defence on warr just get good and learn to kite lol.

@Pttf.2467 i gotta be honest i wish warr would be able to Play something else than side note and half baked supp xp. Sadge trueth is the class does not have enough aoe stuff to do mid fights and not enough Mobility (also no Ports) to roam xp

Edited by Myror.7521

On 6/16/2024 at 4:27 AM, Kitty.4806 said:

And defense still got gutted multiple times.

Defence is a great trait line for warriors in PvP, so much so that its a mandatory trait line. Personally think thats the issue more then anything else.
The trait line is so good in combination with the Discipline trait line that essentially mandatory for any build that isnt greifing.

It essentially killed any build variety with warrior for competitive environments.

12 hours ago, Flowki.7194 said:

Warrior and its foolproof mechanics, multiple specs surviving bs that would have any balanced spec killed 3x over, but not warrior. They didn't nerf it hard enough.. it needs to be condi mech level effective. Seing all the coper warriors running around ranked, forcing 2v1s or massive time wastes.. its border line griefing, the  "I don't want to be punished for being bad, but I still want to be viable" class. If you do venture out and take some risks, try WB, it will ease you in, then try herald, and youll see why the likes of warrior is oppressing spec representation.

By all accounts you are probably confusing warrior with Spellbreaker, common mistake now a days in PvP as thats the overwhelming majority representation in any PvP scenario.