New nonsense mode discussion: Full Loot PKing in EotM

Sounds like someone wants to deprive others of the items they worked for, instead of getting the items themselves . Maybe they've grown bored with wvw now that they've managed to change it into how they want it and now it's on to the next game mode to screw it up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Actually, I am in favor of this being added:

Have character on Account 1 get killed by a character on Account 2. That gear becomes unbound.

Have character on Account 2 get killed by a character on Account 1. That same gear can now be bound to another character!

Also useful for transferring Ascended gear to an alt account. 

There is wisdom in this man's words.

• Confused 1

On 7/5/2024 at 10:48 AM, Yasai.3549 said:

I just wanna gauge the interest of a mode where you drop ALL your gear upon death. Naturally it's not remotely profitable with how easy it is to obtain Exotic and Ascended gear but would it be interesting enough as a risk based PvP format?

Only things like Leggy and Bags are exempt from drop but everything else is fair game. Thoughts?

😆 

😆 

... so you can go up to the player and grab all their hard-earned gear?

Wait.

Let me read thst again. 

A mode where you drop ALL your gear upon death.

I read it right.

There's no mistake here.

😆 

Yee-aaaah... NO.

This would be beyond ridic in every single aspect.

So, you want people, who have worked their backsides off to obtain ascended gear, to gamble it all and to just lose it all in one single match... and probably some very lucky newcomer will hit the jackpot in their first match, by killing a vet with 0.1% health remaining whilst fighting another vet?

You can give your ideas out here as much as everyone else, but trying to propose an idea where it can be exploited, by people constantly creating new free accounts, pvp your brilliant idea, win the lottery, send all the stuff to their main accounts, rinse and repeat.

You see how selfish and unfair that sounds?

Nice try... 😆  but ANet can see through a freeloader miles away. 👀 

Had you said something along the lines of:

Let players set one piece of gear each to gamble at their concious own free will, in a last man standing mode.

The winner takes it all.

Then... erm, maybe.

But what you are proposing would just be a huge waste of time and resourses.

No one would play it.

As I said. It would just serve as an exploit that players would constantly abuse. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I have no interest in this sort of idea whatsoever. It's one of the more dumb ideas I've heard of recently. WvW is already not very fun, so aside from you wanting to be a freeloader how exactly would this feature be a benefit to anyone or make the game better?

Go play the game and kill things. They drop loot. Didn't get what you want? Play some more and maybe this time it will drop. You PvP masochists need therapy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1