Black lion keys

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

@Parasite.5389 Can you elaborate a bit? I did a quick check with the team and they haven't received any reports.

the tabs for 60 statuette and 45 statuette items are blank, it's like the merchant has been reverted to a previous state

Edited by Parasite.5389

Please atleast tell me that people will get somekind of refund cus a buddy of mine believed that it was changed that way and he bought a lot of keys to get the new sword.... (since the budles where cheaper)

• ArenaNet Staff
7 minutes ago, Parasite.5389 said:

the tabs for 60 statuette and 45 statuette items are blank

Okay, I'm pretty sure I know what this is--the statuette vendors now take into account if you already own a cosmetic or novelty item and will not display it, in order to avoid accidental duplicate purchases. We are currently talking about making that clearer so it doesn't look like something is broken to players who already unlocked everything in certain tabs. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Okay, I'm pretty sure I know what this is--the statuette vendors now take into account if you already own a cosmetic or novelty item and will not display it, in order to avoid accidental duplicate purchases. We are currently talking about making that clearer so it doesn't look like something is broken to players who already unlocked everything in certain tabs. 

that will explain it; it just looked like something was broken since nothing was mentioned about the change in the patch notes

For those of us that purchased keys in bulk not knowing it was a bug, will we be compensated in some way? I mean, this is a big deal especially for super rare items and skin in the BL chests. I feel having this be a "buyer beware" situation would be distasteful.

16 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Thank you, Ruby.

We'll hold off on buying keys for the moment.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Can you make it so the items you already own are a different color.. maybe greyed out or something?  In case those that still want to see the full list can.

31 minutes ago, Skullmarked.8705 said:

For those of us that purchased keys in bulk not knowing it was a bug, will we be compensated in some way? I mean, this is a big deal especially for super rare items and skin in the BL chests. I feel having this be a "buyer beware" situation would be distasteful.