EU WvW reset messed up beyond all recognition

Too many problems to post. So many people unable to join WvW maps.

In my case, my guild was set from the last relink and did not need to change. And now people cannot enter the maps.

When I try to enter WvW from Lion's Arch, I get an error message saying I have not selected my team. However, it was already set, from the previous relink and has never needed to change. Now the first tab (map selection) has yellow locked icons on all of the maps. I also see the last tab (the unused beta tab now) in the WvW menu saying I can select my team. Where was this ever described? I am reluctant to select because who knows what else this will break.

Nice job. Probably requires a server rollback to fix.

Edited by Adzekul.3104
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

Wvw is the reason I'm not gonna buy this new expansion. They make wvw UNPLAYABLE.  Give us back server system and let volunteers test this alpha alliance system. That's not funny.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Sorry about this, all. We have a group focusing solely on this right now to sort it out ASAP. 

so got booted out of WvW and nothing changed on re-entering.

So Anet, I am really really sick of being the guinea pig for NA. I am sick of this restructuring mess. I am sick of wasting my few hours I have to play after work on this bug fiesta.

Lets talk compensation, shall we?

• Like 3
  • Confused 4