Please enlighten me about this question.

So many asssumptions here. 

Can somebody post a dang video!? If you come across this War with his consistent 8k Dagger crits over and over, I imagine it could be easy to get a clip.....

Edited by Saiyan.1704
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 8/1/2024 at 3:53 PM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

in general, everything he did dealt twice as much damage as it should. It wasn't just one attack like a single sword 4.

You need to install OBS, find the gouy, and record him, and his damage numbers.

It's matematically impossible for this sithuation to happen withaout cheating, so we need either to cath him in 4K or some concrete evidence to solve this puzzle.
I'tll also be easyier to fill report ticket if you have video evidence, since that's practically only way to get someone deserving of a ban, actually banned.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Captain Crapface.7528 said:

You need to install OBS, find the gouy, and record him, and his damage numbers.

It's matematically impossible for this sithuation to happen withaout cheating, so we need either to cath him in 4K or some concrete evidence to solve this puzzle.
I'tll also be easyier to fill report ticket if you have video evidence, since that's practically only way to get someone deserving of a ban, actually banned.

You have no idea how many years I've been doing this.

Here is what happens:

• Arenanet just doesn't care. Nothing gets done unless a popular streamer covers it. In this case, they have to pay attention to it or it pisses the entire community off.
  • If enough people get pissed off about it and Arenanet tosses punishment, it's always a slap on the wrist and they're back in 3 days doing it again.
  • In rare cases where the entire community is demanding bans, which has happened a couple times in the past, a few accounts get banned and then they come right back on alts or f2p accounts and keep doing the same thing.
  • YOU actually get punished and usually get more warn points/suspend than the actual cheater does for "naming & shaming". I'm done with that.

The people who actually care about the legitimacy & fairness of the game have tried very very hard to cover & expose the people who use hacks & manipulate matches. But after 12 years of hard lessons, we've learned time & time again that it is a waste of time. Nothing happens unless Arenanet cares, which they do not.

I'm tired bro. I'm passing the torch to someone else on this one.

I only came into this thread to vouch for the OP because I did indeed run into this same person and dueled him for quite some time.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/3/2024 at 12:55 AM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

You have no idea how many years I've been doing this.

Here is what happens:

• Arenanet just doesn't care. Nothing gets done unless a popular streamer covers it. In this case, they have to pay attention to it or it pisses the entire community off.
  • If enough people get pissed off about it and Arenanet tosses punishment, it's always a slap on the wrist and they're back in 3 days doing it again.
  • In rare cases where the entire community is demanding bans, which has happened a couple times in the past, a few accounts get banned and then they come right back on alts or f2p accounts and keep doing the same thing.
  • YOU actually get punished and usually get more warn points/suspend than the actual cheater does for "naming & shaming". I'm done with that.

The people who actually care about the legitimacy & fairness of the game have tried very very hard to cover & expose the people who use hacks & manipulate matches. But after 12 years of hard lessons, we've learned time & time again that it is a waste of time. Nothing happens unless Arenanet cares, which they do not.

I'm tired bro. I'm passing the torch to someone else on this one.

I only came into this thread to vouch for the OP because I did indeed run into this same person and dueled him for quite some time.

At this point it easier to not give a kitten, Anet definitely doesn't. The game is full of weirdos and psychos that do all kinds of weird kitten just to stay on top of digital board that they themselves made mean nothing. PVP in this game ended up like these World PVP MMOs where there like 5 people playing and 4 are some overgeared twats ganking a level 1, and then they ask why no one plays the game. Man I wish my uncle was working at Anet like their does so I can ruin their fun.

• Like 4

On 8/1/2024 at 10:48 AM, Saiyan.1704 said:

So many asssumptions here. 

Can somebody post a dang video!? If you come across this War with his consistent 8k Dagger crits over and over, I imagine it could be easy to get a clip.....

In the end, OP was just straight up lying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1