Uh oh. Latest Update causing failed load after character selection

PANIK

Edit: stop deleting posts without justification, it's disrespectful, especially when it's constructive criticism and legit questions.

Delete cringe ones instead, why my best bangers always get pruned here without any notification? 

Another edit, i got days ban here few hours after first edit, as they digged thru the logs and found post where I suggested person to take engineers med kit. 

This mod is on power trip, let it be known

Edited by Triptaminas.4789
Other post got deleted so I editing panik one so it likely also end up deleted.
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I was able to login by not clicking save password and selecting another char. On entering I then received another error code which has not appeared to have any real impact. (Guild wars 2 code=1103:5:38:1177:1010)

I have three accounts and noticed that the save password has not been working properly for some days as in not saving when I logged into each three, so suspected it may be related. Hopefully my solution is a workaround until resolved.

EDIT: ArenaNet staff posted it has been resolved.

Edited by Meili Var.4179

• ArenaNet Staff
34 minutes ago, Penniegrim.9123 said:

Is this the fastest growing thread in GW2's history? Is this the end of the world? Will ANet actually notice something has happened? Stay tuned, for more drama.

Just confirming that we noticed. 😄 

• Haha 1

i had same issue Tuesday but now it is Thursday and Gess What  now i cant get to launcher all i get is the serious error please feel free to help us  tell us what you think it is

haha   yea right if i knew that id be the guy righting the code had to submit a ticket any one else in this boat

6 hours ago, RIN.1659 said:

i had same issue Tuesday but now it is Thursday and Gess What  now i cant get to launcher all i get is the serious error please feel free to help us  tell us what you think it is

haha   yea right if i knew that id be the guy righting the code had to submit a ticket any one else in this boat

Maybe this will help you: Repairing the game client