Can we get more Plush?

I like the plushie mounts.  They are immersion breaking and silly and I am glad they keep adding new mount skins as plush each Wintersday.

I am looking forward to the (I assume) expected Warclaw Plushie this year, and wanted to request some more!

Springer Plushie would be awesome.  Having the Cuckoo Plushie is okay but it is the only one I haven't bought as I would far prefer a Springer plush.

I would also really like a Roller Beetle Plushie and Skimmer.  Having the Warclaw, Springer, Beetle and Skimmer turned Plushie would complete the set.

While I am asking.....

I would also like Plush armor.  We have some hats and backpacks that are similar, I would be excited to get an armor set or outfit that fits the Plush theme.

Edited by mungozen.2379
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I do agree for more plush mount. (Not sure about plush armor, thought...)

But I do note that while you asked for a second springer skin, you completely forgot the poor skimmer.

Poor skimmer deserve more love, he didn't even got alternative skin like every other mount.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Shuzuru.3651 said:

I do agree for more plush mount. (Not sure about plush armor, thought...)

But I do note that while you asked for a second springer skin, you completely forgot the poor skimmer.

Poor skimmer deserve more love, he didn't even got alternative skin like every other mount.

I.....kitten.....yes, Skimmer should get the plush treatment as well!  Updating my post...

Ever since I found out that the plush mounts have unique sounds, I've loved them.  Yes to this!

Also, please incentivize me to pull the trigger and get the 5 character slots for a plush-themed character of each species.

Don't forget to add plushy weapons for more squeaky sound goodness.

(As an aside, any cosmetics with unique sound is a welcome addition for us visually-impaired players).

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Krexen.9057 said:

Let's not forget about the roller beetle also!

Well, to be fair, he did include it already, he didn't write a paragraph on it, but that's on the list he wrote 🙂

And i do agree for a fluffy beetle ball 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1