No Janthir's Wild home instance nodes?

For an expansion that revolves around the homestead, it feels weird that JW does not have purchasable home instance nodes for Honey Flower, Charged Titan Ore and Rotted Titan Amber (and possibly Curious Mursaat Currency), purchasable for 50g + some currency such as Karma, Honeycomb, Ursus Oblige or even Refined Homestead material. 

Maybe it could come at a later time? Don't see a reason not to have it at launch though, given that new maps will likely have their own map currency. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jeyzer.1605 said:

Don't see a reason not to have it at launch though, given that new maps will likely have their own map currency. 

They want you to buy the Janthir Wilds Launch Supply Drop Requisition instead, which includes a Janthir Wilds Contract Board.

I really hope they are going to sell the latter separately soon, since I don't see home instance nodes coming for JW. 😞 

• Confused 1

There wasn't one for SotO either unless I really missed something. Since most of the actual nodes we found there were just renames, any home instance item probably would have just been a Lesser Chest if it was going to be anything at all. It's possible one will be added to Janthir with an upcoming season/release, but it doesn't seem likely.

Now they didn't even bother to add a decoration to the Contract Board for Janthir Wilds. For EoD we get that parrot and they added flowers and other stuff on the board for the earlier contracts. This is what I meant by a lot of rushed works and missing QoLs for JW and SotO. Trivial but too many of them and they all add up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Oh, I'm sure they're coming.

Did you notice the beehives? They're there, but they don't DO anything yet. I'm sure there's a node of some sort planned for that. There's also clearly extra room in the garden boxes in front of the main building, even if you have all 3 garden plots. It would be easy to find more room in the field, mine, and orchard, too.

I'll bet you a Temu knock-off No Prize that we'll be seeing some kind of honey or honey flower node in the next update.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Palador.2170 said:

Oh, I'm sure they're coming.

Did you notice the beehives? They're there, but they don't DO anything yet. I'm sure there's a node of some sort planned for that. There's also clearly extra room in the garden boxes in front of the main building, even if you have all 3 garden plots. It would be easy to find more room in the field, mine, and orchard, too.

I'll bet you a Temu knock-off No Prize that we'll be seeing some kind of honey or honey flower node in the next update.

The beehives aren't nodes, they work like adrenal mushrooms.

18 hours ago, Schimmi.6872 said:

The beehives aren't nodes, they work like adrenal mushrooms.

Wrong beehive.

There's wooden, manmade (bearmade?) beehives in the homestead. They look just like the ones you get honey from if you're doing the cooking/serving bit for one of the hearts.

I wouldn't be surprised if the addition of any nodes specific to Janthir would initially be delivered through BLCs.
Sure, past Living World episode related nodes were purchasable with in-game currency, but technically, this isn't a Living World episode.

I wouldn't be surprised, but I would be disappointed.
All bets are off since the introduction of Relics.

• Confused 1

SotO black lion expedition board.

EoD gathering nodes

SotO gathering nodes

JW gathering nodes. 

EoD guildhall and homestead decorations. (Soo many awesome textures and objects.. cmon Anet!) 

JW guildhall decorations 

That's whats missing. Since EoD small things likes these are missing