Please Disable SPVP Amulets Berserker & Sinister

New players cannot learn to play being 1-shotted over & over.

Please consider extending fights in SPVP by targeting nuke builds like Zerker power Virtuoso, Power Willlbender, Power Dragon Hunter & more.

I think the easiest way to implement this is to temporarily remove some PVP Amulets Berserker & Sinister & Heretic & Rampager.

SPVP feels like Call of Duty right now.

Insta-die Spawn, Insta-die Spawn, Insta-die Spawn, Insta-die Spawn.

I don't believe gameplay like this is enjoyable.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 12

1 hour ago, Absolutism.5269 said:

Please consider extending fights in SPVP by targeting nuke builds like Zerker power Virtuoso, Power Willlbender, Power Dragon Hunter & more.

I think the easiest way to implement this is to temporarily remove some PVP Amulets Berserker & Sinister & Heretic & Rampager.

Players would have more success if people learned what was killing them instead of asking everyone confident enough to play with no mitigation stats to play slower.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Youd have more success if you learned what was killing you instead of asking everyone confident enough to play with no mitigation stats to play slower.

How would you know someone was defeating you or what their skills are thrown out if the game skills are old and muddied, and the time to read the telegraph abilities is instacast how  would you suggest fixing that ?   I would say remove all instacast on  offensive powerful impactful abilities, and put a cast time to those skills 1/4 sec - 2/4 sec  even 3/4's sec is not enough :")  Sometimes ,  But keep all defensive Instant Cast abilities that's fine.

🤠

Edited by BadxDog.1584
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, BadxDog.1584 said:

How would you know someone was defeating you or what their skills are thrown out if the game skills are old and muddied, and the time to read the telegraph abilities is instacast how how you how would you suggest fixing that ?   I would say remove all instacast  offensive abilities, and put a cast time to those skills,  But keep all defensive Instant Cast abilities that's fine.

Play their build, duel their build, generally play more and learn. Like everyone else.

you want to disable berserker, 1  that's the most used and good for power builds and same time in normal circumstances also squishy for who uses it

nty

Edited by arazoth.7290
  • Like 1

It takes a lot of courage to say this in public so I'll give OP kudos for that

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Having a bunker meta killed the game. The correct way would be to remove anything tanky and just have high damage amulets.

ppl want to remove high damage, ppl want to remove something little bit tanky.

How this goes with the small limited ammys, we have none left and don't forget to remove weapons, because you can use skills on them that hurts ppl. Let us wear plushie gloves which hit 1 damage and gives +2 heal on enemy so they don't stay hurt

11 minutes ago, BadxDog.1584 said:

How would you know someone was defeating you or what their skills are thrown out if the game skills are old and muddied, and the time to read the telegraph abilities is instacast how  would you suggest fixing that ?   I would say remove all instacast on  offensive powerful impactful abilities, and put a cast time to those skills 1/4 sec - 2/4 sec  even 3/4's sec is not enough :")  Sometimes ,  But keep all defensive Instant Cast abilities that's fine.

🤠

You know there is a game like WoW, everything is slower there and very telegraphed.

If you're not willing to learn and instead complain and making it easier for yourself bc you can't handle it.

But let me say this, even if they did that, better players would still woop your kitten and on what are you going to blame it then if everything would be "fixed"

Not to toot my own horn every season top 50 solo queue Gamer. 🤠🧉

What I am doing is showing / having empathy to the other gamer because I know how a  cluster duck this game and its readability is .WHICH so you should know  pushes a lot of potential players away .

8 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

f you're not willing to learn and instead complain and making it easier for yourself bc you can't handle it.

But let me say this, even if they did that, better players would still woop your kitten and on what are you going to blame it then if everything would be "fixed"

It's true  i would whoop your kitten. kitten 🙂 😂 @arazoth.7290

8 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

You know there is a game like WoW, everything is slower there and very telegraphed.

If you're not willing to learn and instead complain and making it easier for yourself bc you can't handle it.

Edited by BadxDog.1584
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, BadxDog.1584 said:

🤠

The arena and a new character, with occasional glances at the death log. 

I didn't need soup mode to learn this. 

13 hours ago, Absolutism.5269 said:

"Make power zerker less viable"

You cant make this kitten up.

Edited by WingSwipe.3084
  • Thanks 1

The problem with this suggestion is that more access to different amulets and builds is always better than less and I believe your point about having to learn to play through being one shotted is something of a moot point right now since berzerker is such a frequently, constantly and persistently used amulet, it appears on a variety of professions across a variety of builds on, I could take an educated guess and suggest that is is actually the number one most amulet at this moment right now. You would have to say which build you are getting one shotted as before we give a decent assessment.

On 9/12/2024 at 11:01 AM, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Having a bunker meta killed the game. The correct way would be to remove anything tanky and just have high damage amulets.

Exactly! Don’t have to remove any amulet just lower tanky stats or lower the damage output on tanky stats to make them more of a tank option and less of a dmg option, while throwing a little power to berserker via ferocity or flat power to make that amulet for desirable over say tank stat with power option.