PvE transfusion nerfs bad.

I really hope this gets reversed, but gutting transfusion in PvE is outrageous. PvP is understandable, but there's no player competition in PvE.

You have to be running mercy relic to actually have passable rez power on scourge.

Transfusion teleports are one of the few things that make scourge actually unique.

It already kinda struggled as a healer against things like mechanist or druid, this just makes it worse.

Yes, it helps compensate for mistakes, but that's a boon to lesser experienced groups in strikes or raids that are still practicing.

Let people have fun.

Honorable mention to extirpate being rendered nigh useless basically. What was even the point?

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2

.For once I welcome that change and I am waiting to nerf boons across modes . You will have th eternal gratitude of the WvWers for GW3!

Also some movable antimeele bosses like Umbriel in instances . Casual where forced to hit the gym with Asoo won changing sides

Edit:Where is my in-game only CM DPS meter , old gg ? External ones cause lag

Edit2:And as you tag a boss and attack him you fill a 5.000 damage bar . If you tag and afk or run away or die , a mob will come into your place and do that damage after 6 sec  . At the 5th npc shot  you are kicked from the instance . 😛

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 25

1 minute ago, Royal Grand Majesty.9852 said:

I believe A-Net is aiming to push players to interact more with in-game mechanics, improve on your movement/positioning and take responsibility for your own actions, rather than just brute-forcing your way through everything the game throws at you.

If that was true they'd be going after the other classes that have instant rez/pulls. Or uniquely, removing the port on some of the classes downstates. Which they haven't. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Judge Dread.9078 said:

If that was true they'd be going after the other classes that have instant rez/pulls. Or uniquely, removing the port on some of the classes downstates. Which they haven't. 

You can only make that claim if you're 100% certain more changes similar to this aren't for certain going to be implemented going ahead.

Maybe this is just the beginning. Maybe they did it to see player response. Maybe they'll go back on the changes, depending on feedback.

There's too many unknowns to make any claims for certain, hence why I said 'I believe' in my previous comment.

Everything is still on the table.

Edited by Royal Grand Majesty.9852
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

11 minutes ago, Royal Grand Majesty.9852 said:

You can only make that claim if you're 100% certain more changes similar to this aren't for certain going to be implemented going ahead.

Maybe this is just the beginning. Maybe they did it to see player response. Maybe they'll go back on the changes, depending on feedback.

There's too many unknowns to make any claims for certain, hence why I said 'I believe' in my previous comment.

Everything is still on the table.

True but given Anets track record, its highly unlikely that they'll go after the other pulls/rez etc.

Edited by Judge Dread.9078
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

it's a double edge sword really, for example boneskinner has enough healers incapable to outheal unrelenting pain and blames on not dodging boss dash during pull mechanic/not dodging the grasp and that people die. they just will not be able look for an excuse anymore for their own errors as a healers anymore. people who failed dodging will still  fail.

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, Nephalem.8921 said:

It allowed people to clear "challenging" content despite failing the majority of mechanics and allowed groups to blind oneshot bosses on release day.
It should have never existed in the first place.

Probably not wrong. However, people are skipping the green mechanic at VG or the Gorse's world eater attack almost since the very beginning of raids (to mention two examples). People will also aim and find a way to make stuff simpler. And that's a good thing. Options are always a good thing.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Necromancers not having the key boons Stability & Swiftness as a countermeasure to situations that would lead to the death of your teammates, was a large part of the purpose of transfusion, imo.  Without transfusion to cover that weakness, we're now entirely dependent on other professions like guardians paying attention and running 'Stand Your Ground' within your subgroup. This is awful. Though understandable in the context of skipping mechanics.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, kronosxviii.2810 said:

Necromancers not having the key boons Stability & Swiftness as a countermeasure to situations that would lead to the death of your teammates, was a large part of the purpose of transfusion, imo.  Without transfusion to cover that weakness, we're now entirely dependent on other professions like guardians paying attention and running 'Stand Your Ground' within your subgroup. This is awful. Though understandable in the context of skipping mechanics.

they do give swiftness in f3.. i cant recall-or not sure(i dont play heal scg though) correctly but thats also mass barrier so u have to use it sparingly(if u mess ur awift shade and dontt conbirn wirth transfusion(lets say in olc cm ppl die) scourges healing from barrier along sides of regen is strongest point also the weakness. some mechanics are skiped by the dps creep numbers. some just can not. and as someone wrote above-vg green beeing ignored besides at 6x/3x-% split phases are meta strat. which means healers job is tp provide protections reducing damage and burst heal to ramp hp back up. dodging is everyones job to not get ported making it worse

Edited by HanYanrou.8629
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, Parasite.5389 said:

I swear, in OP Transfusion has killed me more time that it's saved me, i welcome the change

that wont help as i said in other comment for scourges who doesnt know how to flexibly play around as barrier/regen healer in encounters as boneskinner. its rare case people ignore dodging the dash/sidestepping or not standing onto breath/not dodging grasp black spawns. but whats beeing ignored are the torches mechanic aswell as cc is mandatory and quick one-some dont understand this. theres also strange bug unrelenting pain kicking in when u get pulled into the middle of arena aside of all the aura debuffs u gain from field aoes on the encounter. and thats healers job to upkeep people alive at those moments.(how ever the often pug scenario is they-healers blame for downstating before grasps and pulls mechanics to the field aoes etc)-this whole patch is double edged sword for ppl unable to do boneskinner. especially healer users, they ignore feedback or tips aswell

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, HanYanrou.8629 said:

that wont help as i said in other comment for scourges who doesnt know how to flexibly play around as barrier/regen healer in encounters as boneskinner. its rare case people ignore dodging the dash/sidestepping or not standing onto breath/not dodging grasp black spawns. but whats beeing ignored are the torches mechanic aswell as cc is mandatory and quick one-some dont understand this. theres also strange bug unrelenting pain kicking in when u get pulled into the middle of arena aside of all the aura debuffs u gain from field aoes on the encounter. and thats healers job to upkeep people alive at those moments.(how ever the often pug scenario is they-healers blame for downstating before grasps and pulls mechanics to the field aoes etc)-this whole patch is double edged sword for ppl unable to do boneskinner. especially healer users, they ignore feedback or tips aswell

none of which has anything remotly to do with what i said...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, HanYanrou.8629 said:

i know. its an example of how scourges blames on using transfusion while their own gameplay had critical errors

So i'm in OP, going a world boss like Greer; I downstate as a thief, shadowstep away from the danger to heal up and immediately get yanked back into the AOE i was just trying to get out of and die. and thats MY FAULT?!

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Nephalem.8921 said:

Maybe training and progress groups dying constantly should wipe?

pug progressions/trainings tends too end into dispand or elitistic things poping up(even though its not). pretty much i couldnt recommend tiny guilds having raid strike cm trainings as events because people are often are just let go explaining mechs in general than giving calls on people for their gameplay overall... its just betyer train in crossroads community discords or else pug lower kp/xp group no training and run an adaptive groups than risk join public ones

2 minutes ago, Parasite.5389 said:

So i'm in OP, going a world boss like Greer; I downstate as a thief, shadowstep away from the danger to heal up and immediately get yanked back into the AOE i was just trying to get out of and die. and thats MY FAULT?!

thats why i said-healers tends to blame things on ppl that die while theyrr partluly an issue themselves :) and yet they will not listen either.

If they do that they could also buff the other part of transfusion , 2% rez per tick without teleporting bodies is really underwhelming not even talking about the other grand master traits who is barely useless as a healscourge , more condi cleanse ... useless , and something that give yourself only barrier , that's not the way to go.

I agree that porting bodies to safety and especially packing up *burden buns* is extremely powerfull for fast rez , but with that nerf healscourge will loose one of his signature purpose , so we need to have somewhat something to compensate , like ability to share swiftness (without usage of a relic) and more raw healing in case our barrier isn't enough , transfusion base healing could be improved and give Speed of Shadows shared swiftness or just give transfusion teleporting an internal cooldown , it's true that an ability to secure a rez every 12 sec is a bit overpowered.

Without that transfusion is really weak as a grandmaster trait. I really hate nerfs and buffs being seasonal... like anet want you to play a specific class before it got nerfed and play another one when it got some buffs , like catalyst FINALLY having something that remove that ****** ***** **** no energy allowed for 5 sec on sphere launch.

Still got the humungus barrier and the best group condi cleanse i guess. But that nerf is gonna make me simply spam garrish pilar of cd like a dumb nugget for the healing pulse , as it have +- 10 sec cd with alacrity and has a duration of 4,5 secs with 9 pulses .

Also , how the heck are we supposed to do Boneskinner strike mission with pick ups being blind on dark puddles😂.

That's a clear message from Anet : Git Gud guys. No more wheelchair necro for newbies.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Maria Murtor.7253 said:

Probably not wrong. However, people are skipping the green mechanic at VG or the Gorse's world eater attack almost since the very beginning of raids (to mention two examples). People will also aim and find a way to make stuff simpler. And that's a good thing. Options are always a good thing.

theres no use of transfusion in vg. its nearly useless sincee player can get ported in another side of arena. itd be more useful force ppl on herald in terms of qdps to help with it(if thats an olc cm)

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I can not even imagine how many times I saved people on VG with transfusion. Getting ported doesn't mean you are downed. Getting ported with a bad timing in the background (probably) means that. People aren't standing around and are waiting till a green field explodes after they got ported. They are running back. And when they manage to reach about the mid, they can be easily saved by Transfusion or at least with the signet.

2 hours ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

If they do that they could also buff the other part of transfusion , 2% rez per tick without teleporting bodies is really underwhelming not even talking about the other grand master traits who is barely useless as a healscourge , more condi cleanse ... useless , and something that give yourself only barrier , that's not the way to go.

I agree that porting bodies to safety and especially packing up *burden buns* is extremely powerfull for fast rez , but with that nerf healscourge will loose one of his signature purpose , so we need to have somewhat something to compensate , like ability to share swiftness (without usage of a relic) and more raw healing in case our barrier isn't enough , transfusion base healing could be improved and give Speed of Shadows shared swiftness or just give transfusion teleporting an internal cooldown , it's true that an ability to secure a rez every 12 sec is a bit overpowered.

Without that transfusion is really weak as a grandmaster trait. I really hate nerfs and buffs being seasonal... like anet want you to play a specific class before it got nerfed and play another one when it got some buffs , like catalyst FINALLY having something that remove that ****** ***** **** no energy allowed for 5 sec on sphere launch.

Still got the humungus barrier and the best group condi cleanse i guess. But that nerf is gonna make me simply spam garrish pilar of cd like a dumb nugget for the healing pulse , as it have +- 10 sec cd with alacrity and has a duration of 4,5 secs with 9 pulses .

Also , how the heck are we supposed to do Boneskinner strike mission with pick ups being blind on dark puddles😂.

That's a clear message from Anet : Git Gud guys. No more wheelchair necro for newbies.

or just have conpetent enough average pug group with two attrocious healers who starts complain for not dodging after failing outheal area aoes mechanics in boneskinner 🤣 but on the other hand i'd love it stay for situations as xjj cm quaggans where even myself manage to slip up 😅🐿️ not that i ignore the mechanic but i mess up positioning either way than the group every once in a while.

Edited by HanYanrou.8629