Lowland Kodan

Tachenon.5270

"Welcome to Mutual of Janthir's Wild Kingdom! I'm your host, Babbling Brook. I'll stand over here out of harm's way and comment while the Wayfinder attempts to subdue the Rampaging Tarrasque that's been, ah, rampaging and terrorizing anything that enters its remote, easily avoidable, fly speck on the map sized territory. Look out, Wayfinder! Oh, that's gonna leave a mark."

How do these guys get anything done when there's no Wayfinder around to do it for them? I'm surprised they don't ask us to fetch or craft ultra soft / ultra strong toilet tissue for them. To be fair, there's at least one that will try to help downed players during that Legend of Boggy Queen event. That's worth a roll of toilet paper, I suppose. We could at the very least spare a few squares for her.

And another thing! Why are all these rampaging champion critters just hanging out on their own turf minding their own businesses instead of actually rampaging and posing a threat to anyone who doesn't seek them out? It's almost as bad as new norn proving themselves by slaying that previously captured and penned up worm. Imagine if not stopping these things resulted in whole villages being wiped out. No rinse and repeat 'what have you done for me lately' heart guys! No vendors to buy all the trash loot! No incessantly blathering NPCs breaking in on comms at inappropriate moments! Uh. Wait...

Leave a confused face if you are a toilet paper hoarder! Laters!

• Haha 4
  • Confused 6

11 hours ago, Cuks.8241 said:

Its a consequence of giving them smart phones. All they do is play gatcha games and watch kitten on tiktok while migrant do the dirty work.

It's these Zoomer Kodan man... Can't even get a proper tour around their Den anymore because the elder's son is too busy browsing Beargram by the door on his new iBear. Back in my day, you'd need to use carrier Valravn to contact anyone!

Edited by Poormany.4507
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1