SOTO Expedition contract gives wrong currency

5 hours ago, Von Dobbs.9072 said:

Last night I purchased the "Secrets of the Obscure Expedition Contract" and requested to receive demonic essences. This morning when I logged in I received nothing like that, I only received the usual other shipments.

Click on demonic essences again at the board and double check that it says demonic essences on the confirmation chatbox. Mine did this, too. 😂

Confirmed. Wiki lists 10 static charges, 20 pinches of stardust - for Skywatch and Amnytats. But it gave 20 static charges at Amnytas. Changing the option to Skywatch Archipelago now since I prefer the Amnytas currency atm and OP says it is just swapped.

Its still not working. I've changed from essences to Skywatch Archipelago and got nothing next day. Hope we get some refund after its be fixed finally...Also I cchose  from LW3 Silvervastes and Dry Top - same issue got nothing in mail from, those maps.

Edited by Megisaar.3429

19 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Wow, still not resolved? 🤔

Not the first time that stuff that seemed easy to fix took the longest lol. (When here it seems like you'd have to just swap a few variables. But we don't know and everyone says they have "spaghetti code" lol.) It's a wonder that they managed to make Mad Kind Says working again just in time so I could do it at least once at day 1 of the Halloween festival.

Good that Rubi mentioned that it will be ready soon. Need to pay attention to the patch nodes to set the correct setting once it is fixed.