Willbender DPS output really needs to be taken care of and Necro just needs full class nerfing

19 minutes ago, WingSwipe.3084 said:

God that would be funny.

10 Mystic Coins on that Willbender wont get nerfed.

I will hold the bets of each giving me 10 mystic coins, I hold 10% interest. The winner of the bet gets 90% total I have held in keep => 18 mystic coins returned in the end

Edited by arazoth.7290
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Friendly reminder that Willbender/Mesmer DPS is overperforming and needs to be nerfed.

And Necromancer needs full class debuffs.

I'm fine if Anet nerfs a class that isn't even a contender as a 5th AT pick... but then you better buff Firebrand's damage so I get run with that spec instead of WB.

I miss the days where you could run a dps Marauder spec'd Firebrand 😞

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Friendly reminder that Willbender/Mesmer DPS is overperforming and needs to be nerfed.

And Necromancer needs full class debuffs.

Call for nerfs? Especially full class...argument them in details and propose serious solutions if you care about pvp balance. Otherwise do not be surprised if people won't take you seriously, you just end up looking like a professional crusade complainer about "insert x overtuned spec/class"

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, NecroSummonsMors.7816 said:

Call for nerfs? Especially full class...argument them in details and propose serious solutions if you care about pvp balance. Otherwise do not be surprised if people won't take you seriously, you just end up looking like a professional crusade complainer about "insert x overtuned spec/class"

Necro is wildly OP right now. Needs nerf in DPS, mobility, sustain.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 8

45 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

u mean anet son wb right...just type wrong...jesus mobility always necro need ..Not surprisingly, ANET still no NERF WB. Fortunately, I left gw2 PVP to play another MMO.

Edited by Albert.3574

1 hour ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Then make suggestions, making statements like " is widly op" improves nothing. Seems you only care about not seeing it in the meta, not how to really balance it. I truly suspect you wouldn't be able to make a list of correct nerf suggestions without going to end up just destroying everything you hate about the class. This would be true not only for necro but any class you right now seems to have a problem too

Edited by NecroSummonsMors.7816
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, NecroSummonsMors.7816 said:

Then make suggestions, making statements

I'm the one that usually does, like large text walls of direct suggestions. But when I do that, everyone says "TLDR WRITE SHORTER ONE SENTENCE STATEMENTS LIKE THE REST OF US" and then when I do that, people like you come in here and tell me to write detailed suggestions again.

It's w/e man. Doesn't change the fact that Necro just need class-wide debuffing in literally every category.

Sorry, it's just true.

If you want detailed suggestions, we can start like this:

• Unblockable shout needs a substantially longer cool down. It's way too powerful in conjunction with chilled to the bone. It arguably should have a shorter duration as well. This skill enhances Reaper offense way too much.
  • Life force generation on Reaper needs to be tuned down. The shout heal LF generation needs to be reworked.
  • Blood Bank full health conversion needs to be reworked. This is just busted on Harb.
  • Necro has too much mobility in general nowadays, especially after spear 4 teleport and all the mobility creep in the recent year or two. It needs to lose some of it. At this point, the easiest method would be to limit the port ranges of both spectral and wurm, which would effect every build.
  • Chilled to the bone in general needs to be nerfed. The horizontal and vertical radius needs to be shortened, and I should be 1s CC and 2s CC in melee. The stability it grants should be weakened as well, if not removed entirely. That was an insanely unnecessary buff when it received stab.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 7

On 10/12/2024 at 4:15 PM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

^ Thread title

Look at how amazingly diverse the meta is right now -> PvP Builds - MetaBattle Guild Wars 2 Builds

Willbender should be in that list.

Needs fixing so the game makes sense again. Thanks

you should no longer be able to play the same build within the last 10 games to promote build diversity and fun 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1