Stop zerging

JayAction.9056

@JayAction.9056 said:

@Malerian.8435 said:Well I am at 3k + so when you reach me let's talk bro.

I don't think that's going to happen because I don't Zerg all day but hey man it's working for you obviously.

Neither do I man. I roam with small havoc groups 5-10. Rarely zerg brah. But try again lol. Or maybe get good...

10 man is a Zerg busting group. I honestly don't even WvW anymore and I haven't since HoT and pvp seasons hence me making this thread. (Quality of game has gone down)

So you got to rank 3k from not Zerging and ktraining? Ok bro tell me more. Since I have no idea how WvW works myself.

It's ok to feel sad sometimes man. If you have not been in WvW since HoT then why complain about it? And no our group does very little ppt. We fight everyone we come across large or small. We like to challenge ourselves and figure out the best tactics and builds. So try again bro, cause you are way off base lol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Malerian.8435 said:

I don't think that's going to happen because I don't Zerg all day but hey man it's working for you obviously.

Neither do I man. I roam with small havoc groups 5-10. Rarely zerg brah. But try again lol. Or maybe get good...

10 man is a Zerg busting group. I honestly don't even WvW anymore and I haven't since HoT and pvp seasons hence me making this thread. (Quality of game has gone down)

So you got to rank 3k from not Zerging and ktraining? Ok bro tell me more. Since I have no idea how WvW works myself.

It's ok to feel sad sometimes man. If you have not been in WvW since HoT then why complain about it? And no our group does very little ppt. We fight everyone we come across large or small. We like to challenge ourselves and figure out the best tactics and builds. So try again bro, cause you are way off base lol

Ok cool story bro. Read my op. Read your post. I answered everything.

Your ranking leads to believe you are not very good rather than the opposite btw. Its a really ktrainy number. Know what I mean? I think you do...

@JayAction.9056 said:

Your ranking leads to believe you are not very good rather than the opposite btw. Its a really ktrainy number. Know what I mean? I think you do...

Nah bro! I think you are just butt hurt man. Like I said it is ok to feel sad sometimes. Come see me in YB and we will see how good you thin you are. I bet you a one pump chump. I could kill you with my full support guard I bet lol. And you are the one who brought up rank their bud, not me. The rank does not make you a good player, but obviously you think it does lol. Go back to your PPT bud. It is obviously what you know. Otherwise you would not be complaining about Zergs taking camps lol.

@Malerian.8435 said:

Nah bro! I think you are just butt hurt man. Like I said it is ok to feel sad sometimes. Come see me in YB and we will see how good you thin you are. I bet you a one pump chump. I could kill you with my full support guard I bet lol. And you are the one who brought up rank their bud, not me. The rank does not make you a good player, but obviously you think it does lol. Go back to your PPT bud. It is obviously what you know. Otherwise you would not be complaining about Zergs taking camps lol.

I'm on mag, and have been since near beta with the exception of a few months off server.

You are on YB with 3k rating? I am near 100% certain I have farmed you multiple times (no Zerg). Not that I care to brag about farming people in wvw.

Or do both?

Zerg with guild to get big fights, roam offhours to get small fights.

Problem is in some tiers "roaming" means you better run 5+, and "havoc" is 15+.

No one is "afraid to lose" the issue is that everyone "wants to win", and in this game mode(since the very beginning) you have a better chance to win with more players around you.

@JayAction.9056 said:

I'm on mag, and have been since near beta with the exception of a few months off server.

You are on YB with 3k rating? I am near 100% certain I have farmed you multiple times (no Zerg). Not that I care to brag about farming people in wvw.

OK bro I highly doubt you have farmed me. I have killed more Mag and FA this week than I care to recall. You guys are for the most part really bad. Let me guess you are a scourge right? Also bro all my levels are legit. Not that rank has anything to do with skill. I imagine you are on Mag cause you want safety in numbers. But Mag is so bad that the last week has been laughable. I was chased by 20 of you last night. I killed 6 of you and survived for like 10 minutes. 1 guy vs 20. Keep it going bro I like the mag bags. Hell even FA is better than you lol.

@Malerian.8435 said:

OK bro I highly doubt you have farmed me. I have killed more Mag and FA this week than I care to recall. You guys are for the most part really bad. Let me guess you are a scourge right? Also bro all my levels are legit. Not that rank has anything to do with skill. I imagine you are on Mag cause you want safety in numbers. But Mag is so bad that the last week has been laughable. I was chased by 20 of you last night. I killed 6 of you and survived for like 10 minutes. 1 guy vs 20. Keep it going bro I like the mag bags. Hell even FA is better than you lol.

Check my pvp ranking. Nah I play rev.

I'm not gonna respond to the rest. You have 3k rating from playing on YB? You know you been farmed before boi chill out.

@JayAction.9056 said:

I'm not gonna respond to the rest. You have 3k rating from playing on YB? You know you been farmed before boi chill out.

Brah I just got to YB. I have been on GoM for like a year lol. Please do not respond anymore. It is Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

@Malerian.8435 said:

Brah I just got to YB. I have been on GoM for like a year lol. Please do not respond anymore. It is Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

This is my thread fam.

@JayAction.9056 said:

This is my thread fam.

Just trying to help you understand you are wrong. Everything you have said so far makes 0 sense brah. Open your mind and actually think before you speak.

Reading comprehension is a skill.

Add me In game so we can pick a spot for me to farm you.

LOL it's ok to be bad brah. Just like 99.9% of mag. I will just keep farming you until Friday. But please keep tanking. I want FA to go up so I can farm more mag bags lol. Hell last night it was hard to farm you as you just kept running into your towers lol.

@JayAction.9056 said:The people that need to see this probably won't, but anyways;

You don't need 45 people on tag to flip camps (1 man job) or cap towers (3 man job).

Spread out. Change maps. Stop being afraid to lose.

Not sure this was talked about yet, but you don't need 3 people to cap a tower, I solo them allllll the time, keeps can be done solo as well, but some classes and builds do it much easier than others. And Capping a tower or keep is actually faster (with the right comp) to cap with 5ish people, as the lord doesn't scale so much and with high DPS roamer builds you can break their bar and melt them in seconds, circle cap is a tad slower however, but not enough from what I have seen to counter how much faster the lord goes down.

What is the most annoying is having two servers fighting each other, and us as the 3rd sneak in from another side, make it into lords while the others are still on outer fighting, but the lord is scaled based on the zerg close to the keep and not the 5 people in lords room, it can take forever to DPS, I really wish they would make it so it scales based on who is in lords room, and not based on who might be AROUND the outer of the keep, or at least scale to those on inner, but scaling to those who have not even made it though outer yet?

No one else will care though, because zerging is life.

@Lady Sapphirah.6234 said:Its fun.. but yup taking stuff is boring as bat kitten. The bigger the harder the fights the better... 60 v 60 v 60 inside SMC is bliss for me... yeah baby :p

yes, and then anet server decide you cant heal you cant use any skill and u either die like a retard not being able to use skills or ur zerg is more focused with 1111111111 and smash the other zergs that cant do shit but 111111 but happend to be little bit more spread out.

Well the issue is OP is WvW is made for zerging and many people play it exclusively to play in a large group. But yes, obviously servers don't need 45 people to flip a camp, nor do they need 50 people to respond to 10 ramming a tower. Only way that will change is if Anet makes it detrimental for the zerg to respond in such manner.

Why should I take my group character and run around by myself? That makes no sense.

Seriously, I play this game for the sense of being in an army. It's fun for me, and I like the chaos of group combat. I know many of the fights are one-sided, but the ones that aren't are a blast, win or lose.

-Jeff

@JayAction.9056 said:The people that need to see this probably won't, but anyways;

You don't need 45 people on tag to flip camps (1 man job) or cap towers (3 man job).

I kind of have to agree and here is why.

Two mornings ago 25+ of us running around flipping everything and even taking SMC yet no one stayed behind to protect as we just got capped behind. I called out for help at SMC (I did stay behind as it has been a long time since I had even been on with us holding SMC) and well...no one came back as they just kept going for the enemy tower. We lost it. Maybe we shouldn't have even taken SMC and instead protected what we took back which was dang near everything in our zone.

This is my thread fam.

Just trying to help you understand you are wrong. Everything you have said so far makes 0 sense brah. Open your mind and actually think before you speak.

LOL it's ok to be bad brah. Just like 99.9% of mag. I will just keep farming you until Friday. But please keep tanking. I want FA to go up so I can farm more mag bags lol. Hell last night it was hard to farm you as you just kept running into your towers lol.

If this is the mouthbreather malerian i used to know then ur probably just uptaking yourself like you used to lol

pretty sure OP made this thread cuz they just got mowed down by a zerg and salt started to flow.

On a serious note though, there is a lot of people that like playing in a zerg, not because it necessarily makes it easier but because large scale fights are (this may surprise you) fun.

In fact, i would argue that trying to survive and also be an asset to your team in a zerg is just as difficult, just in a different way.

This is my thread fam.

If this is the mouthbreather malerian i used to know then ur probably just uptaking yourself like you used to lol

Well I do not know you bro. So go ahead and go back to mommy and daddy's basement. Shoo fly Shoo

See, that would only work under the assumption everyone does the same, which obviously won't happen. When the enemy zerg is at the camp you're trying to flip, I wish you good luck and much fun doing it.

There's some truth to your words, but you're too extreme. Zerging won't stop, nor it needs to. Large scale combat is what makes WvW stand out. But if you're a smart commander you can indeed spread your squad on different objectives when needed.

This is my thread fam.

Well I do not know you bro. So go ahead and go back to mommy and daddy's basement. Shoo fly Shoo

Pretty nice basement on floor two but ok.Sure you weren't in CoF? You sound like the guy i knew lol. Isn't good for you either way.

Archived