Glyph of Unity

Solnos.8045

I just unlocked this druid elite skill and I was wondering what are good ways to use it? I mean I have my pet, and I am supposed to be dodging, so I don't see how getting hit to deal a little bit of damage is good, especially for an elite skill. Are there combos that I am not seeing? Is it only supposed to be used in Celestial Avatar? Do I just use it for the seed from Verdant Etching? This skill has got me very confused.

@Ardenwolfe.8590 said:

@Kraitan.8476 said:If you play ranger you're gonna have to accept you will be using core elites for the rest of this games' lifetime ;)

Given that I'm still using 'Strength of the Pack' on my druid, this is pretty accurate.

And even that was nerfed to hell.

However, to be fair to the other elites, Entangle was quite good for a period of time, but general changes to the game over time made it obsolete. One Wolf Pack I believe is a respectable elite. Spirit of Nature was only ever a thing in the spirit ranger days, and spirits are only a thing today in immobile boss fights.

I think it would be easy to.buff Glyph of Unity provided we get rid of it's current functionality and change it to something new.

Archived