Uncle NSP Wants You

Sovereign.1093

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just had a great fight with your guild [FAM]. Not sure if NSP or one of the linked servers, but in all honesty, GG. Was great fun. You guys ended up outnumbering us by quite a lot, but we still had a great time. Especially the fight near NE tower on desert BL

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@"Eremes Guile.1480" said:awwww your editor dint show that superior ac's fight :/ *wave

Hehe was fun that one

I dont get why ppl avoid t1. Fighrs happen almost always

I wouldn't want to guess.

It is interesting that the 4 highest KDR totals are on 4 completely different tiers..

The only other one with a KDR not below 1 is in T2.

So yeah... I guess it COULD be looked at as some servers would rather be in 'fights tiers' against servers who can't hang with them in KDR.

Unless ALL those with KDR above 1 only get it by blobbing.

fam is ns :) jai knows their thing.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"Eremes Guile.1480" said:awwww your editor dint show that superior ac's fight :/ *wave

Hehe was fun that one

I dont get why ppl avoid t1. Fighrs happen almost always

I wouldn't want to guess.

It is interesting that the 4 highest KDR totals are on 4 completely different tiers..

The only other one with a KDR not below 1 is in T2.

So yeah... I guess it COULD be looked at as some servers would rather be in 'fights tiers' against servers who can't hang with them in KDR.

Unless ALL those with KDR above 1 only get it by blobbing.

sos chases us bg chases sos we chase both. was really fun. hope more will aim to get here and not just easy bags. for easy bags.pve is already available

in a way this is why we at ns recr UI t players. big scale 3 way is fun

small scale is ok too of cours

@guest.9472 said:I'm currently stuck on SoS, which i filled with scared campers and inexperienced fighters. Is NSP able to guarantee that an expert combatant like myself won't be alone in my skill tier?i you play 2pm to 6pm server time, xd got your back (me and red are co drivers)

if late eu, sb. if na dom pb and many more

@MountainRunner.3576 said:

@Reverence.6915 said:We just had a great fight with your guild [FAM]. Not sure if NSP or one of the linked servers, but in all honesty, GG. Was great fun. You guys ended up outnumbering us by quite a lot, but we still had a great time. Especially the fight near NE tower on desert BL

Great fights for sure! [FL] I'm guessing? We are NSP :)

Yes indeed. Meet in OS some time?

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@guest.9472 said:I'm currently stuck on SoS, which i filled with scared campers and inexperienced fighters. Is NSP able to guarantee that an expert combatant like myself won't be alone in my skill tier?i you play 2pm to 6pm server time, xd got your back (me and red are co drivers)

if late eu, sb. if na dom pb and many more

Lol. That guy is a troll, and is an expert at staying alive by running. Plz take him as soon as possible. Most of us blocked him within 10 minutes of him using chat.

@johnnymiller.5968 said:Whats happened with NSP? Since we hit tier 1, its seems like players deserted world vs world. Back to being outnumbered. Very few, if any commander tags on the map (eternal battlegrounds at least). Overrun by sides we could compete with a month or two ago.

I joined NSP, stayed for a week, and left. During that time, getting attention for any borderland was either non existent, or met with responses such as “we don’t care” and/or “why bother.” EB was where I noticed most commanders stayed. But that was all just blobbing or karma trains. No fights really. Got boring really quick.

This is just all one person’s observation and opinion of course.

@"johnnymiller.5968" said:Whats happened with NSP? Since we hit tier 1, its seems like players deserted world vs world. Back to being outnumbered. Very few, if any commander tags on the map (eternal battlegrounds at least). Overrun by sides we could compete with a month or two ago.

DH player here and you lost us the week after moving to T1. Though I think most haven't been bothering in T4 because DB has absolutely no EU or NA presence.

A lot of people explicitly go out of their way to join servers to not be in T1; any time a server jumps up, these players desert.

Also, a lot of people in general are just quitting and taking time off with no fixes to scourge and fb in large-scale in this last "balance update." My guild just did for this reason (and I'll probably join them because I'm also sick of it) and won't be back until the problems with those two and the Holo nerfs not making to WvW (and thus also killing off a lot of fun in roaming) are addressed.

hi guys. been busy irl - wife pregnant.

and shadowplay bugging out so no vids until that is fixed.

ns is the same or stronger now. it is only that yb has more coverage than we do and sbi thru kaineng had their transfers.

=) ns and sf is strong at na and late sea. we are simply out pptd.

that the reality.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@sorbic.7192 said:If Tork guild could be a server it would be NSP.

=) but they are not though. hehe.

So how do these higher tier servers recruit guilds?Do they transfer an alt to the lower server and try to lure the guild leader or something?or pay their transfer and give gold too?

gold =) or by choice. some closed servers are open now.

i ask ppl to join. but since i dont have gold, it be by their choice. some like running with us, some dont. i only spent gold to transfer my old friends. since i like running with my group

Archived