The next Balance Patch - preview

kappa.2036

@witcher.3197 said:

@Diesel Stelar.3709 said:If this balance patch revenant doesn't get fixed, I'll delete the tune. Absolutely useless in any aspect of the game for over 2 years already.

If the leaks are true, power herald is getting nerfed and renegade is getting buffs that don't address it's issues in PvP and will still leave it in sub garbage tier.

I've seen part 1/3 of the leaks, do you have 2 and 3? Haven't seen any herald stuff in p1.

Part 1/3 Is all I saw to, sword 4 nerfs really only hit power herald

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Blackdagger.9670" said:It's been 5 years since I started this game and I can easily say, memser's been always the favourite OP class.

This is not related at all, but I remember a time within the past two years where all the Mesmer mains were howling that "Warrior is the favorite OP Class!" "Warrior is Anet's favored child!"

Now there's crickets. I wonder why. Where'd all the Mesmers go?

@Flauvious.6195 said:

@"Diesel Stelar.3709" said:If this balance patch revenant doesn't get fixed, I'll delete the tune. Absolutely useless in any aspect of the game for over 2 years already.

If the leaks are true, power herald is getting nerfed and renegade is getting buffs that don't address it's issues in PvP and will still leave it in sub garbage tier.

I've seen part 1/3 of the leaks, do you have 2 and 3? Haven't seen any herald stuff in p1.

It's really debatable whether the leaked sword 4 change is actually a nerf. They are changing the number of hits but then adjusting the damage per hit so that the total is the same, the only real "nerf" is the amount of vuln being applied.

@Crinn.7864 said:

@"Diesel Stelar.3709" said:If this balance patch revenant doesn't get fixed, I'll delete the tune. Absolutely useless in any aspect of the game for over 2 years already.

It's really debatable whether the leaked sword 4 change is actually a nerf. They are changing the number of hits but then adjusting the damage per hit so that the total is the same, the only real "nerf" is the amount of vuln being applied.

Small nerf but undeniably a nerf, also 1 less hit of life steal proc so slightly larger nerf than just less vuln.

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:“Leak? Nope. These "notes" are completely fake.”

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/7uxsmq/balance_patch_leaks_part_23/dtrxv3b/

I thought it was a little suspicious that the classes where out of order, but I couldn't figure a motive for why the guy went through the effort of writing all that up, it's not like that sawgill leak pre-pof that was designed to make the leaker profit on the BLTC.

@Crinn.7864 said:

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:“Leak? Nope. These "notes" are completely fake.”

I thought it was a little suspicious that the classes where out of order, but I couldn't figure a motive for why the guy went through the effort of writing all that up, it's not like that sawgill leak pre-pof that was designed to make the leaker profit on the BLTC.

To troll probably.

Archived