The next Balance Patch - preview

kappa.2036

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ID RATHER FUCKING BLEED TO 24/7 GRIND IN BLACKDESERT ONLINE KINDA OF CRAP GAMES THAN PLAY PVP IN GW2 EVER FUCKING AGAAIN unles you nerf to ground condi and scourges.

You guys are ridiculous worst balance in mmo history.

Scourge press f1- f2 10 aoe condi damage stack for 100k gj really gj

@Vag.5682 said:ID RATHER kitten BLEED TO 24/7 GRIND IN BLACKDESERT ONLINE KINDA OF CRAP GAMES THAN PLAY PVP IN GW2 EVER kitten AGAAIN unles you nerf to ground condi and scourges.

Have fun with the Chinese grindfest, send me all your gold and mats before you leave tho.

@Arlette.9684 said:

@"kitten.5682" said:ID RATHER kitten BLEED TO 24/7 GRIND IN BLACKDESERT ONLINE KINDA OF CRAP GAMES THAN PLAY PVP IN GW2 EVER kitten AGAAIN unles you nerf to ground condi and scourges.

Have fun with the Chinese grindfest, send me all your gold and mats before you leave tho.

Grindfest is not the problem, the game being not competitive and fun is.

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@"kitten.5682" said:ID RATHER kitten BLEED TO 24/7 GRIND IN BLACKDESERT ONLINE KINDA OF CRAP GAMES THAN PLAY PVP IN GW2 EVER kitten AGAAIN unles you nerf to ground condi and scourges.

Purely subjective, I find it quite fun. I just find new ways to challenge myself, you should try it.

@Arlette.9684 said:

Purely subjective, I find it quite fun. I just find new ways to challenge myself, you should try it.

It is not subjective when Ncsoft Financial Report is completely stating the opposite

@Burnfall.9573 said:

It is not subjective when Ncsoft Financial Report is completely stating the opposite

Is the Q4 out yet? Link please.

@Arlette.9684 said:

search>History: Ncsoft Financial Quarterly Reports

@Burnfall.9573 said:

search>History: Ncsoft Financial Report

Only the q3 is released. And Q4 is where we’ll see exactly how PoF and the new business model with the mounts really affected the revenue. So give it another couple weeks.

@Arlette.9684 said:

search>History: Ncsoft Financial Report

Only the q3 is released. And Q4 is where we’ll see exactly how PoF and the new business model with the mounts really affected the revenue. So give it another couple weeks.

Gw2 did well enough to make it onto SuperData's 2017 top 10 revenue premium games at 87 million.

I'm really sick and tired to see mesmer gets another buff, and never be nerfed.It's been 5 years since I started this game and I can easily say, memser's been always the favourite OP class. Especially after HoT release, Chrono dominated pvp and now whats the most broken and spammable noob-friendly build? 1 Shatter = 19x confusion stacks is the answer.

@Blackdagger.9670 said:I'm really sick and tired to see mesmer gets another buff, and never be nerfed.It's been 5 years since I started this game and I can easily say, memser's been always the favourite OP class. Especially after HoT release, Chrono dominated pvp and now whats the most broken and spammable noob-friendly build? 1 Shatter = 19x confusion stacks is the answer.

It’s not really just a “buff” though it’s an entire rework to address the design flaw of phantasm/personal damage/shatters contradiction.

Let’s look at it this way chronophantasma shatter literally can’t exist anymore. It was designed around the shatter of phantasms for condi moa bursts and overall sustained damage. Tides of time lost quickness so not as useful for continuum shift burst set ups.

In terms of mirage, confusion is already confirmed to be reworked and functionally split from pve. It is very likely the kill shot bursts aren’t gonna be possible with the rework (a good thing it was totally toxic design).

Sure we’ll probably have elusive mind still but like if mirage doesn’t have the insane condi output in pvp the trait itself won’t be as rage inducing.

To;dr the patch will literally eliminate the core aspects of most Mesmer pvp builds. New ones will likely take their place, but it isn’t a buff to existing ones.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/7uxsmq/balance_patch_leaks_part_23/

Reddit thinks it has some of the patch notes leaked for ele, engi, and rev. Hope the rev notes are fake as they are just inflating numbers instead of addressing why renegade sucks, and it does nothing for all the non renegade builds that still suck in pvp with obligatory power herald nerfs because it is clearly over performing.

Anet : We'll be doing balance passes a few weeks before a new season to shake up meta. After a few years of this being complete BS they now throw that concept out and are going to "shake things up" mid season to make it even more broken. Problem with Anet is they don't stick to a plan and actually follow through with what they said they would.

Remember when they said MMR system was fine but then all of a sudden it's been tweaked again? Remember when they said you wouldn't need to buy expansions to be on a level playing field as the elites were not supposed to be power creep? Remember when they banned those cheating elitist scum bags only to retract that statement and let them still continue their BS to this day (I'd mention names but we all know who these people are and how Anet continues to protect them because they are friends with them and TBH it's a conflict of interest)? I do...

@Darknicrofia.2604 said:Mike O'Brien's wet dream for Guild Wars 2 is nobody ever talks or hypes or previews or even thinks about the game ever. You're not going to get a preview for a balance patch.

He hopes to one day drop a complete expansion just unannounced and watch the community try to figure stuff out blindly in the dark.

I'd be fine with that

@Flauvious.6195 said:

@Diesel Stelar.3709 said:If this balance patch revenant doesn't get fixed, I'll delete the tune. Absolutely useless in any aspect of the game for over 2 years already.

If the leaks are true, power herald is getting nerfed and renegade is getting buffs that don't address it's issues in PvP and will still leave it in sub garbage tier.

I've seen part 1/3 of the leaks, do you have 2 and 3? Haven't seen any herald stuff in p1.

Archived