Give Me Your Best GW2 Pickup Line

K THEN.5162

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He: "I can outlast a centaur!", leading to successful pickupHe, after making the dragon stand "Ah, such might!" ... She "Time to do some real damage!"He, after applying Protection "Armored up!" ... she "You'll have to hit much harder!"He, at point of no return "Victory or death!" ... she, annoyed "Oh, so you are now playing dead?"

I definitely have too much time at hand...

@K THEN.5162 said:

@"Ziooo.8932" said:"Let me impale you with my sword and rip it bby, you wont feel tormented as long as you have resistance"

I'll probably burn in hell for this one xD

I hear your sword's power would be reduced by 33% if there's protection involved

Sometimes I wish this was an adult forum but I'm sure there's something about weakness and stamina involved there somewhere :sweat_smile:

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@"Ziooo.8932" said:"Let me impale you with my sword and rip it bby, you wont feel tormented as long as you have resistance"

I'll probably burn in hell for this one xD

I hear your sword's power would be reduced by 33% if there's protection involved

Sometimes I wish this was an adult forum but I'm sure there's something about weakness and stamina involved there somewhere :sweat_smile:

Something something, "I got my Vigor."or"You be Taida, and I'll blast open your gate." :p

Archived