Favorite Unranked "Troll Build?"

Wisty.4135

Again, don't do these in ranked!

What do you guys play to have a little non-serious fun in an unranked PVP match?

My personal favorite is the "Red Light Warrior" - no one moves, no one has fun.

Build:Mace/Shield, Hammer[Heal], Bull's charge, Stomp, [utility], [Elite]Paladin's AmuletDamage Runes*Shield blocks reflect, burst mastery recharge, physical skill mastery/peak performance, damage buff on burst use. The rest of your traits can suit your needs

Fun because 1v1's amd 2v1's are usually quite favorable. If you catch someone, the amount of CC eats all their stunbreaks with plenty left to lock them down. Correct rotation of CC ensures a CC is always off CD so the fun never stops! Hit them, keep them down, noodle them with those dank 1k crits until they're downed (perfectly tenderized).

• Not quite as easily kited due to shield bash, bull, and hammer burst. But still kiteable. Mesmers are the hardest to fight typically because clones tend to eat CC. Otherwise, it's a "skill" matchup in most cases.

So yeah! That's a quickie on my favorite build, but what do you like to play to unwind in unranked?

@"Kasdwer.3721" said:condi reneGOD

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I said "Troll" builds, "Elegance of Perfection" builds! : ^)

Really, though, this is one of my close second favorites. It's satisfying to say the least, even if it's out damaged by other condi class builds. And really, fun's all that matters.

And making people ragequit. That matters too.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAqan8MBFmilOBGOBkmilfCr7skmuBbjpAw/ZOAeAbgA-jpQSABKXGAg9HAAhaven't played this in a while, but it was always fun lol. black powder > dodge > stealth attack combo spams blind, hits 5 times (more hp regen) so I do it every now and then to sorta get a bit of reprieve and stall the fight.. pistol 2 then 3 is a good way to set up your burst if your opponent, you know, dodges.

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAqan8MBFmilOBGOBkmilfCr7skmuBbjpAw/ZOAeAbgA-jpQSABKXGAg9HAAhaven't played this in a while, but it was always fun lol. black powder > dodge > stealth attack combo spams blind, hits 5 times (more hp regen) so I do it every now and then to sorta get a bit of reprieve and stall the fight.. pistol 2 then 3 is a good way to set up your burst if your opponent, you know, dodges.

God this looks painful, but in the "will to live fighting it" way. I love it.

When PoF first released and Scourge was at its peak ridiculousness, I would run this on occasion to troll them. It is a terrible build, but it's based around cleansing from regen/superspeed/swiftness and attuning to water frequently for group heals. It completely melts to focused power damage, but it's fun to troll people who don't know what the fuck they're fighting. I haven't tried it in a while, but I bet it would suck even more now that power has become more dominant. Do not recommend, but fun nonetheless.

Dances with Scourges Build

@"Wisty.4135" said:Again, don't do these in ranked!

What do you guys play to have a little non-serious fun in an unranked PVP match?

My personal favorite is the "Red Light Warrior" - no one moves, no one has fun.

Build:Mace/Shield, Hammer[Heal], Bull's charge, Stomp, [utility], [Elite]Paladin's AmuletDamage Runes*Shield blocks reflect, burst mastery recharge, physical skill mastery/peak performance, damage buff on burst use. The rest of your traits can suit your needs

Fun because 1v1's amd 2v1's are usually quite favorable. If you catch someone, the amount of CC eats all their stunbreaks with plenty left to lock them down. Correct rotation of CC ensures a CC is always off CD so the fun never stops! Hit them, keep them down, noodle them with those dank 1k crits until they're downed (perfectly tenderized).

• Not quite as easily kited due to shield bash, bull, and hammer burst. But still kiteable. Mesmers are the hardest to fight typically because clones tend to eat CC. Otherwise, it's a "skill" matchup in most cases.

So yeah! That's a quickie on my favorite build, but what do you like to play to unwind in unranked?

Man, I am really really thankfull to you for this. I haven't had so much fun for a looooong time. Player this build yesterdsy and man oh man.. It was GLORIOUS! I went full tank warrior with as much defensive stats as possible and I was always in teamfights CCing the targeted enemyes. It did not always work out though since helloscourge. But when it did.. oh man.. That is SO satisrying... the CC chain you can lock down people with.. Today I will try the Spellbreaker version. Can't wait :D Anyway, THANK YOU so much for this post and specialy for this build! I did not want to go to seep when I was playing it. Too bad I have work ans responsibilityes :D

Meme demolisher dagger/warhorn + axe/torch with spite/blood well scourge. Basically use shroud skill as defense/support while hitting 7-9k on squishes with axe or dagger 2. Well of suffering works surprisingly wonders on bad FBs who thinks they can facetank stuff.

......Don't ask me how I got that idea, just trolling around with friends in unranked so most likely getting carried.

HiI main ele but for fun i use that two:

Thief:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqaVn0MB9OhlNBeOBUGjFeCjPWmL/lanpfQAwLKkFqCA-jpxHQB/7BAQwTAgyOEAA4IAcyyANb/BA

Can use boutiful theft too i am a bit torn here ;-). Used maurauder too.

And warrior:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNBhOD7kpDosDstDwKEgoUsQEYvF3lb01IAEB6ZItu+2IA-jpxHQBA4IAowDCABfAAjb/hAeBAsXZAA

Both are fun and hit hard. Comftable due to using one main weapon set to fight and the second for utility on demand.

@"Wolfric.9380" said:HiI main ele but for fun i use that two:

Thief:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqaVn0MB9OhlNBeOBUGjFeCjPWmL/lanpfQAwLKkFqCA-jpxHQB/7BAQwTAgyOEAA4IAcyyANb/BA

Can use boutiful theft too i am a bit torn here ;-). Used maurauder too.

And warrior:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNBhOD7kpDosDstDwKEgoUsQEYvF3lb01IAEB6ZItu+2IA-jpxHQBA4IAowDCABfAAjb/hAeBAsXZAA

Both are fun and hit hard. Comftable due to using one main weapon set to fight and the second for utility on demand.

Looks interesting. Will definetly try this :-) Thanks!

Should they remove surging some fun is lost here. Pack fits due to swiftness duration for movement and adds punch. This build has good map mobility. Hoelbrak synergizes well with might stacking and the -20 condies add to movement inhibiting -33% + help under resistance that condies run out.

Archived