Broken Caladbolg question

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:You can only do it on characters that have finished HoT's story.

This.

I've checked on both a character who has not done HoT and a character who has finished remaking Caladbolg and the Broken version wasn't sold for either. Unfortunately I don't have a character who has finished HoT and hasn't got Caladbolg so I can't check that, but I assume the Wiki is accurate.

@"weaponwh.9810" said:ok thx basically I need a new char do the entire HoT story to get broken caladbolg.

If finished HoT story once on "Fred the Avenger", but lost the broken caladbolg you received, you can get a new one. If have a completed caldabolg, you can transform it into the other skins. The wiki has the details; let us know if you have questions about how to do it.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"weaponwh.9810" said:ok thx basically I need a new char do the entire HoT story to get broken caladbolg.

If finished HoT story once on "Fred the Avenger", but lost the
broken caladbolg
you received, you can get a new one. If have a completed
caldabolg
, you can transform it into the other skins. The wiki has the details; let us know if you have questions about how to do it.

wait, by transfer skin you mean appearance or I can change caladbolg to a sword by do some quest etc?

@weaponwh.9810 said:

@weaponwh.9810 said:ok thx basically I need a new char do the entire HoT story to get broken caladbolg.

broken caladbolg
caldabolg
, you can transform it into the other skins. The wiki has the details; let us know if you have questions about how to do it.

wait, by transfer skin you mean appearance or I can change caladbolg to a sword by do some quest etc?

The regrown Caladbolg can take the form of

• Greatsword
  • Sword
  • Dagger
  • Shield
  • ScepterAnd can be switched between these at a cost of Unbound Magic.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@weaponwh.9810 said:ok thx basically I need a new char do the entire HoT story to get broken caladbolg.

broken caladbolg
caldabolg

The regrown Caladbolg can take the form of
  • Greatsword
  • Sword
  • Dagger
  • Shield
  • ScepterAnd can be switched between these at a cost of Unbound Magic.

cool I was gonna get a GS, look like I can use UM to transfer the digger to GS

Archived