Bladed Coat help

What they meant was:When night falls in Verdant Brink a series of events chain together. As the people on the map complete these events a group score increases. If the group score gets to tier 4 and your personal contribution to these events was 100% (meaning you actively participated) you are awarded with a Bladed Coat box.

And yes this is the only way to get it.

@mindcircus.1506 said:What they meant was:When night falls in Verdant Brink a series of events chain together. As the people on the map complete these events a group score increases. If the group score gets to tier 4 and your personal contribution to these events was 100% (meaning you actively participated) you are awarded with a Bladed Coat box.

And yes this is the only way to get it.

T4 is not the only way to get it. The coat is a rare chance from the night time bosses. I have had it twice from the matriarch.

@veelad.1528 said:

@"Blocki.4931" said:Verdant Brink Meta, you need to have 100% participation or more and the entire map has to be in tier 4 at night, I believe.

Edit: double checked on wiki

thanks for the quick response is that the only way?

No, see my above post about boss drops. If you are on EU though, t4 successes are fairly regular

Archived