Just completed CoE dungeon track from excess points

Lahmia.2193

@"MUDse.7623" said:it usually switches to the last used unfinished rewardtrack.and they already said, they are working on a function to keep using the same repeatable rewardtrack.

Actually, it does not for me (too). I have several unfinished tracks (e.g. to get quick Clovers and a GoB) and it alwasy switches back to the CoE track for me. It doe snot matter whether I have other tracks that have less or more completion than the CoE track.I am currently at 36/40 on the CoE track, so the "repeatable" feature would be very welcome.

@Gorani.7205 said:

@"MUDse.7623" said:it usually switches to the last used unfinished rewardtrack.and they already said, they are working on a function to keep using the same repeatable rewardtrack.

Actually, it does not for me (too). I have several unfinished tracks (e.g. to get quick Clovers and a GoB) and it alwasy switches back to the CoE track for me. It doe snot matter whether I have other tracks that have less or more completion than the CoE track.I am currently at 36/40 on the CoE track, so the "repeatable" feature would be very welcome.

thats strange hasnt switched to a dungeon track for me in ages..(all my dungeon tracks are at 'completed' stage tho)

@Gorani.7205 said:

Yup. Happens every time for me.

@Dawdler.8521 said:You know you could finish that CoE track.

I did purely via the excess points I got from when I finished my chosen track. In other words, if we had a repeat button, I'd have another track finished of my choice from those points. Also I've done dungeoneer a long time ago, so its a wasted track for me.

@Lahmia.2193 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:You know you could finish that CoE track.

I did purely via the excess points I got from when I finished my chosen track. In other words, if we had a repeat button, I'd have another track finished of my choice from those points. Also I've done dungeoneer a long time ago, so its a wasted track for me.

There ya go

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:We're working on a way to mark repeatable reward tracks to auto repeat.

Archived