Added feature to gliding.

blambidy.3216

@blambidy.3216 said:Don't know if you guys already thought this. I thought it be cool if you can glide with your mount. And have a really big glider on us two.

that could be a little too game breakingWould hurt some adventures, give people too many advantages when racing, and give certain mounts the ability to get places that other mounts are required for.

@Helbjorne.9368 said:

@blambidy.3216 said:Don't know if you guys already thought this. I thought it be cool if you can glide with your mount. And have a really big glider on us two.

There's a mount that glides...

The only mount I would think your saying is the skimmer? But the skimmer just hovers over the ground no? I'm saying more of all mounts not just one.

@killermanjaro.5670 said:Please no gliding with mounts! It's already impossible to see if someone deploys a meteor or raven glider in front of you. If people have a massive glider and a giant bunny hanging from it then that's going to be horrendous for everyone!

I never thought of that. I did forget about when it's stacked especially for a jumping puzzle. That is annoying. I had it too when your doing an hp train following the leader and all these gliders in the way and then you miss the leader. And your way behind.

@Thereon.5219 said:What people are vaguely talking about is the Griffon mount in the game which glides

Yea we don't know if it's soon for them to develope that or not. But however I'm speaking of all mounts to have a glider.I did see the devs get on a wavern before showing they could but actually putting it into the game....... IDK. It would be nice though.

Archived