Bring more support combinations to sPvP(aka Minstrel)

oh I was thinking of Valkyrie. My apologies. Ok then, please bring a 8v8 like Hall of Heroes in GW1 and make it so all stat combinations are possible. That way Minstrel isn't as strong in an 8v8. I would pay $20 just for a Hall of Heroes mini-expansion. 5v5 for small, 8v8 for medium and WvW for large scale.

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:Bring Minstrel to sPvP so support classes have a go to set without being a liability. Everybody wants this. Please make it so that all game modes can use the same stat prefixes. Demolisher in WvW and Minstrel in PvP.

No body wants this...i dont want this. Deadling with firebrands and druids with this stat combination will be un killable in 1v1s to 3v1s.

Im guessing ur a support player that dies with 2 full bars of endurance most of the time.

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:Bring Minstrel to sPvP so support classes have a go to set without being a liability. Everybody wants this. Please make it so that all game modes can use the same stat prefixes. Demolisher in WvW and Minstrel in PvP.

lol this would be Chrono bunker meta all over again, first team to take a point wins the game lol....but honestly, meta right now is not fun to me, giving all Amulets and Sigils to players choose would atleast change things a little bit, the game is allready in a bad state, dont think its possible to be worse then this.

Archived