Can't Log In

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@matthirten.6475 said:Arena Net had very little beta testing in comparison to other large games, and the players are paying the price

The launch has been reasonably smooth from my experience. They've certainly come a long way since the Giant Karka Queen debacle in terms of server stability. With that said, there are some rumblings about trait bugs that were known during the short beta test that were still not fixed on launch. Hopefully they get most of that ironed out soon so they can go have a wee holiday. Software launches are always huge, stressful cluster kittens even when you are as prepared as you can be.

[Edit] Good Lord, the swear -> kitten filter is not working!

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:Only character I can log into is my POF character. Every other one gives me a log-in error when I try to load them.

Same thing is happening for me. I was able to load one non-POF character exactly once and when I tried to change characters for crafting, started getting the error message.

@Nemesis.2019 said:

@UberSinner.6573 said:so many newbies.... you cant add such a large expansion to an existing game without having some problems, give them a break, they are working on it, they want you to be able to play, that's how they make their money. go watch re runs of sponge bob or something.

A Break? if you look at the testing done for the previous games you will see closed betas, open beta's, in general 3-4 months of open testing before release, their own Wiki shows how much testing was done,
with GW2 and HoT i had 1 or 2 issues, with PoF between crashing and DC i think I am up to 10 hiccups, game needed more open testing, we the test dummies now...

Gonna have to Agree with Nemesis.... IM a huge gw2 fanboy but even for me at the moment this has become annyoing to the point where i can't even play on my 2 days off lol.

they should of 100% waited longer before releasing game to us, this shouldn't of been rushed. Personally if it was up to me i would of released the expansion late November with hoping no issues at all.

Archived