Springer mount [suggestion]

Make Springer mount initiate power jump charging whenever holding down spacebar instead of only when standing still to make power jumping possible when running and and trying to initiate power jumping charging without having to stop. Whenever regular jumping is needed then holding down space bar is not used.

It is a bit annoying, but I've learned to stop running and hit space quickly at this point. If there was a delay between hitting and holding it would be ok, but sometimes I just want to jump over something, and not be rooted to do so. If they could implement it properly, I would totally be on board.

@Brother.1504 said:I kinda like the “charging up” foot tapping springer thing for the big jump. It adds character to the mount. When I need vertical on the move I use the griffin.

I do too, but its cumbersome to constantly swap back and forth. I usually wait until I either need a different mount, or until I dismount for some reason. Going from the griffon, to the Springer because the griffon can't jump high enough, back to the griffon etc becomes tedious.

@Zahld.4956 said:Make Springer mount initiate power jump charging whenever holding down spacebar instead of only when standing still to make power jumping possible when running and and trying to initiate power jumping charging without having to stop. Whenever regular jumping is needed then holding down space bar is not used.

If they could combine its slide movement with the charging time that would make it smoother because right now, it feels like the springer is always on ice.

@Cyrin.1035 said:

@Zahld.4956 said:Make Springer mount initiate power jump charging whenever holding down spacebar instead of only when standing still to make power jumping possible when running and and trying to initiate power jumping charging without having to stop. Whenever regular jumping is needed then holding down space bar is not used.

If they could combine its slide movement with the charging time that would make it smoother because right now, it feels like the springer is always on ice.

That'd be good too.

I think they tried to make the mounts feel as 'real' as the game engine allows, so stopping to charge-up a high jump feels better than running and suddenly being able to do a high jump. I'm just thankful for the jackals' 4th ability allowing that channel to be a constant evade frame.

I don't mean to do the charging (to high jump) while moving. I mean not needing to release the walk forward key (w) to initiate the charging up high with the jump key (spacebar), though the mount special actions key (v) will complete the task..

Archived