Meteorlogicus or Eternity

I have The Juggernaut and am looking for another legendary wep so I can wield dual legendaries. Thoughts? A GS/Hammer combo seems great but what about a Sceptor/Torch and Hammer combo? What is closest to meta in WvW or PvE?

What would be the smartest? I've mained guardian since launch but am recently coming back from a hiatus. Was pleasantly surprised to see that Meteorlogicus got an update.

I'd do Meteor personally because Scepter is used in both the DH and FB PvE meta (though for a quick second for FB if I remember). It was the first Legendary I made back in the day even over Sunrise which I originally was going to make. Just seems that because it's the Guardians only ranged weapon I always seem to have it on.

@Darknicrofia.2604 said:Neither weapons are meta in wvw/pvp, the meta build for power DH uses both GS and scepter.

In wvw, Sw/sh and Sc/f can be used with DH quite viably (it's a tradeoff to take scepter vs. LB). Also, core medi guard can viably run GS and Sc/F in wvw. Still not worth it to get either of them since they aren't the most viable but they're not too much of a longshot from meta.

Hmm thing is, I’d rather buy the lege on TP as I simply don’t have time to grind. Can only afford one right now.

Interesting thoughts though. I feel like GS seems most versatile if I ever decide to make a different char. I’m second guessing buying one in general as I already have my beloved Jugg but the eternity footfalls are amazing and Meteor’s design is just so beautiful. This is a hard decision.

@avatarpranav.1379 said:Hmm thing is, I’d rather buy the lege on TP as I simply don’t have time to grind. Can only afford one right now.

Interesting thoughts though. I feel like GS seems most versatile if I ever decide to make a different char. I’m second guessing buying one in general as I already have my beloved Jugg but the eternity footfalls are amazing and Meteor’s design is just so beautiful. This is a hard decision.

The only thing you really have to make is Gift of Magumma or Gift of Dessert.... if you don't have the resources to make either of those by now, what have you been doing with your time? Especially the latter, since it doesn't even require you to complete anything except mount masteries. Well.... Incense is kind of a bastard... but you'd have to completely avoid dragon stand to not have 2 stacks of crystaline ore by now.

Archived