What is the build for necromancers that kills Turai and Siadri

New player a month in a I can't beat these 2 for the life of me. Siadri I just need to learn her set but Turai keeps fucking me. I've read the posts but everyone just says what they did and not HOW they did it. Here is my gear and abilities that I'm using, can you give me some advice and help to get it working.unknown.pngunknown.png

For Turai you want to use skills like Sand Swell that allow you to quickly move and get away from him. The tactic is to run around the edge of the arena until he does a stomp animation in the middle followed by a charged throw. Dodge the throw, then get your CC ready to break his breakbar after a few seconds. Now he doesn't deal nearly as much damage anymore and you need to repeat the same steps once more. Now you can damage it.

Many builds can do it, it just requires some timing and movement.

I am going to ignore Liadri since you said you just need more practice.

The main goal for Turai is simple, kite him and don't die. Don't worry about damage because once he loses both his buffs, you can practically punch him to death if you can use your fists.

Drop death magic as it doesn't do anything for you. You won't apply enough condition for the buffs to stack up and the goal is to not get hit anyway. I'd suggest soul reaping or blood magic. SR is mostly to take the stunbreak when enter in shroud because you are probably going to screw up once in awhile and he will catch up. In which case just go in shroud and ash away. Blood magic is for sustain as it heals for 4k base with transfusion. I would take SR over blood personally.

As for Reaper line, take soul eater and blighter's boon for sustain. You don't need damage. Drop signet of spite for signet of locust for movement speed. Also take the shout heal as it heals more than consume condition especially when he doesn't apply any condis anyway.

The fight is going to be simple, you start the fight and when he is about to start. Warhorn 5 for swiftness and then start running around in circles. Precast your wurm.

If he's about to catch up or you got cc'd then shroud and use 2 to dash away. You should be running around with greatsword on for passive hp and life force regeneration. Swap to axe/warhorn when you need swiftness again but if you take SR then swiftness shouldn't be a problem due to the swiftness on shroud trait.

Continue doing this unless he chuck his gear and then dodge it. You can actually dash out of the way either if you are fast enough since it doesn't seem to projectile track. If you are having issues with endurance generation then I would suggest this food. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bowl_of_Orrian_Truffle_and_Meat_Stew

That's basically it, repeat the cycle and once he lose his sword too. You can just grab your greatsword and beat his face in.

@Lazytophat.4382 said:What is the build for necromancers that kills Turai and Liadri

They both require different builds. And if I learnt something about the Queen's Gauntlet, it's that one's playstyle might not work for everyone. Some players are extremely good at kiting, others are not. Some are better at melee in these specific fights, others at ranged fighting.

There is is a thread on Turai Ossa that might provide you with some insight and helpful advice. :)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Lazytophat.4382 said:What is the build for necromancers that kills Turai and Liadri

They require different builds. And if I learnt something about the Queen's Gauntlet, it's that one's playstyle might not work for everyone. Some players are extremely good at kiting, others are not. Some are better at melee in these specific fights, others at ranged fighting.

There is is a thread on Turai Ossa that might provide you with some insight and helpful advice. :)

Turai Ossa favors defense options such as additional block/dodge/invuln to survive the first phase, but all classes are equipped with these skills (whether or not the standard DPS setup uses those skills normally is another matter!). Liadri is 100% about pass/fail mechanics and there's not much else to the fight. A timely teleport can save your life, but if you're paying attention you'll know where the next area effect is going to land and not be there in the first place. Any build can win this fight.

You don’t need an absolute specific build for these two bosses.All I did on my Reaper was swap 2 utilities for Turai. For Liadri, I used the same build I always have done on my Reaper, even 8 Orb-ing her.It genuinely is learning what you need to do, and working out your toolkit to beat them. There is no magic build that will get you those achievements.

Archived