Could we get single transmutation charges in the BL Market please.

Like the title says, can we please get single transmutation charges for 30 gems in the Black Lion Market. All I play is PvEso I don't have access to a lot of charges and I like to change my weapons a lot, but I don't like having to spend 40g each time I want to get more charges (I'm poor :( ). It seems like such a simple thing to add.

• 7 months later...

Meh. Best suggestion I have is to run WvW, which is sort of a mix of PvE and PvP. You can get a few extra dailies done just following the zerg around, and before you know it, you'll be swimming in transmutation charges (I have about 100 of them, earned over the past 90 days) as well as tomes of knowledge, badges of honor (saves you 50s on purchasing 18-slot bags!) as well as other stuff.

Surely if you like to change your weapons a lot, it's worth buying them in bulk to save coin.

By the way: given the current pricing of 30 gems each for 5, 27 gems each for 10, and 24 gems each for 25, the pricing on a single gem would be 35 gems, not 30. ANet could do this, but it doesn't seem like it would be of much benefit to that many players.

Archived