WvW easy Dailys for new players newbie guide

zethra.8491

hey allas the title said, I'm newbie to the game,
looking to do Easy WvW to get " Daily completion " rewardI hope the game has tracking by now , so I know when the Daily requirement is done. or Does it ?

any and all constructive advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advanceZ

"Easy = can be done alone without a lot of WvW knowledge or PvP experience"

• Caravan Disruptor => kill one enemy support Dolyak (easy, because you can intercept the dolly anywhere you want)
  • Master of Monuments => capture one ruin monument in Alpine/Desert BL or a shrine in Desert BL (easy, because rarely any people at the ruins and the shrine NPCs are easy to kill)
  • Land Claimer => capture one Sentry point (flag) (easy, because you only have to kill one NPC and stand in a circle)
  • Veteran Creature slayer => kill one special veteran creature PvE event (easy, because you can chose several and the spots are easy to reach; check wiki who to kill)

Big Spender is easy too, if you have Badges of Honor (I usually buy a Badge of Tribute at the War Room in GH or a Siege disabler); Guard killer works on any Guards, you should pick camp guards or Gate guards at Towers)I would not consider (unlike the wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daily#WvW_daily_achievements ) Ranker easy, because you need too many WXP points for that.

Camp Capture & Invasion Defender if you are good at PvP scenarios can be done, too

What I do depends on the daily. Guard killer/Land claimer? I hunt a sentry on one of the smaller maps. Big spender I just buy a piece of gear. Dolyak I either kill at the camp (especially if there's a camp claimer daily) or in the middle of the road if I'm finding a lot of defenders in outposts.

Camp claimer is doable solo on most classes at 80, but if I'm not comfortable I kind of wait around to find a straggler or two. If it's defender or tower claimer, I just join a blob. In my experience, most people in blobs have no idea what they're doing. Stay alive, get a hit in, try to help™ and you'll eventually get your requisites.

Edited to add: Master of monuments is intimidating but really easy. Run up, claim a monument and run away. People are normally not the best at thinking ahead. They try to claim the shrine you took rather than intercept you at a future shrine (especially if they're only one person and can't predict your movement). You can either claim two shrines consecutively or, if you're scared, claim one, do something else, and then come back 10 minutes later to claim another one.Keep claimer? LOLNOPE.

Thanks to all for the help.I braved enough to in and and got a few completed for daily .

pardon the newb question.I see there are 5 WvW maps, 3 are colored ( red, blue, green ) plus Edge of the mists.

again, Which map / world is easiest to go in and get daily done ? EB ?

@zethra.8491 said:again, Which map / world is easiest to go in and get daily done ? EB ?

Tower & Keep Capture => The map with the highest activity of a large group on your side, because you need allies to get it done safely/quickly (probably EB)Camp & Sentry Capture => Probably a borderland map of the enemy, because camps like Vale, Water & SC are close to your spawn and Alpine maps have easy accessible Sentry posts. You could also re-cap on your home BL (quarry, mills, NC), because enemy roamers usually do not stay to defend (unless they own Bay, Hills or it is a daily defender day - expect them in SC)Ranker => Probably EB, because towers & keeps are more likely to get flipped - just follow the zerg wherever it my go.Caravan disruptor => can often be done together with Camp capture (especially if dollies do not move out to a tower)Veteran Creature => high RNG, you might have to wait for 10 min, because they killed so swiftly. Desert BL Wurm & Harpy are the most likely not to be killed on re-spawn. It is not uncommon to have a truce at spawn spots with your enemies (perhaps by using a kite etc.)Monuments => any monument is fine on a borderland. I expect to find no other people on the desert BL ruins. It it the lest frequented area of any map.Guard killer => usually is done automatically with other tasks (e.g. taking a camp)

Archived