Forged with Fire (Daily Hounds)

Well, I don’t see what people’s issue is if it already spawns on a fixed schedule.

Its ah, been stated a few times, that the events starting time gets pushed past the "fixed schedule" if it fails.

Then that should be fixed so it stays on the every 2.5 hour schedule.

@Ashantara.8731 said:I love the idea of doing PoF events/metas for the daily, but they need to fix the way they trigger first. As the OP mentioned, the timers could use a rework, and more clarity for event chains.

I do too, I did this last night, did the daily and got the Dogs or War Achievement too. Previously I'd never even seen the event.

The rewards are terrible, of course, and the two and a half hour spawn timer makes no sense to me, it's not like the foundry is abuzz with activity the rest of the time. One and a half hours would be better, I think.

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:I love the idea of doing PoF events/metas for the daily, but they need to fix the way they trigger first. As the OP mentioned, the timers could use a rework, and more clarity for event chains.

I do too, I did this last night, did the daily and got the Dogs or War Achievement too. Previously I'd never even seen the event.

The rewards are terrible, of course, and the two and a half hour spawn timer makes no sense to me, it's not like the foundry is abuzz with activity the rest of the time. One and a half hours would be better, I think.

Actually an even shorter spawn would be nice, considering it gives literally nothing (like anything PoF-related in general).

Archived