X-PAC NEW ELITE SPEC?!

feanor.4605

I'd honestly really love to have Longbow, but not have it "Further = more damage". In the same way Hammer is a ranged melee weapon; have Longbow be semi-melee (Hits harder the closer you are). Have its utilities focused on pulling your enemies closer and holding them in place. F skills that work like mantras and allow for area debuffing (Where Kalla and Glint are both about team support via boons This one can be about heavier enemy denial: Weakness, Vuln, Blind, and cripple/immob). Doesn't matter to me whether it's condi or power focus (I prefer condi specs, but feel this would work better as power coupled with hammer or swords).

E-spec: Warden.Legend: Urgoz (Legendary Spirit Stance)Weapon: Longbow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The obvious spec would be for power which means Vizu double daggers. It would make sense especially going to Cantha next. It’s gotta be in sync with Shiro which is close combat. I waiting for greatsword too but I’m all for Vizu double daggers and is the logical next step. Glint goes well with Jalis. Kalla goes well with Mallyx. Vizu goes well with Shiro. Next would be someone to go with Ventari.

Archived