Requiem Armor / Mist-Entangled Items Issues [merged]

MissCee.1295

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The Convergence of Sorrow II:RequiemSitting on 19/21 & needed the drop from Death-Branded Shatterer in Jahai Bluffs. Completed successful event and no mist-entanglement item. Everything prior to this step had been completed. Will try event again on a different toon, just to see if it makes a difference.

UPDATE: Completed event on a different toon and the relevant item dropped.

4th day and completed the heart at Yatendi Village so I can get the historic gloves but Azi still does not show the mist-entangled item for purchase. Have tried it on different characters with no luck. Guess i'll just be happy with the boots and legs skin. Maybe Anet will eventually get this fixed but it's really annoying.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Original poster's issue was resolved.The item you need from the Death Branded Shatterer is in the once per character per day chest.Display error doesn't occur with me.

Interesting that it's in the once per day chest. When I did on my main it was the only time I'd done DB Shatt that day, got my daily per toon chest, but no Armor Collection item. As I updated, had to do it on a 2nd toon to get the item. Probably just a glitch. Glad no one else has reported this happening.

Completed story on warrior. Switched to elementalist and proceeded to complete the The Convergence of Sorrow II: Requiem collection. Currently, was trying to work on shoulders, but Mist-Entangled Item is no longer available from Warmaster Steelburn after completing gloves (it was greyed out the night before before gloves were completed). Submitted BUG REPORT to ANet. Tried completing heart on three(3) characters, including warrior over past 3 days and item is not available.

@"Jeffrey Vaughn.1793" said:There's a fix in the works for a bug we found that's specific to the collection for heavy armor.

2 1/2 weeks ago we were told this was in the works of being fixed. I can confirm that both myself and my friend have the same issue. I'm light, she is heavy so I'd imagine it's not specific to an armour type but probably a bug with Ely as it seems the programming is not registering that we have completed the previous step and started on the next. Which would explain why Azi isn't selling the Mist-Entangled Item. The achievement isn't registering that we are on that step, so I don't think Azi is bugged, i think it's the achievement itself, which would explain why all armour types are having the same issue.

A simple fix to this would be to set Ely with a conditional branch that whatever achievement step you are on, you can select an option to "Remind me what I have to do!" which basically reset's the achievement step you are on. So yeah a basic global reset button should work! There you go Anet, a solution, hop to it... Chop, chop! Almost 3 weeks on a bug is pretty poor.

Yep, still not fixed for over a week a now. stuck on gloves. i chose medium armor when i originally did the elegy armor. Now i've been choosing obtaining the skin and using them on a light armor class. Have done the Azi heart merchant on various characters and never see the mist-entangled item for sale. Maybe they'll have it fixed this coming Tuesday but i won't hold my breath.

Stuck as well.
Got to the point where I needed the mist-entangled item from Village Head Azi, completed the heart and then she would not offer the item to me.
The other heart vendors have offered me the item, the one on the pact camp offers it greyed out (says I need to be on that step on the collection before purchasing it), and kito just sold it to me.
I had completed this those hearts before doing the requiem armor collection, Azi was the only one I hadn't completed before that.Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Archived