Yeah yeah, mirage.... but soulbeast

Fortus.6175

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"ferios.5936" said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:MIRAGE MAIN SPOTTED. Stop trying to defend mirage and make ranger look OP. It's not going to work.

Soulbeast is perhaps the most balanced spec to ever exist in the 6 years of this game's lifespan. Boonbeast is just an okay 1v1er that is countered by power and condi mirage, spellbreaker, SD weaver and druid. Sic Em' Soulbeast does high damage, but it's extremely squishy and has the single highest skill cap in the game and it's burst is lower than guardian, holosmith, revenant, power mirage and FA weaver.

Someone gets outskilled, dies and comes to the forum and cries every time.

Question your life because being so blind is dangerous.

This is when I knew I didn't have to take this post seriously because Boonbeasts don't run blind but Mirage is loaded with blinds. I think you have the classes mixed up my dude.

Nice one xD and actually meta build runs without inaptitude so rip blind ;-;

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"ferios.5936" said:

@"ferios.5936" said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:MIRAGE MAIN SPOTTED. Stop trying to defend mirage and make ranger look OP. It's not going to work.

Soulbeast is perhaps the most balanced spec to ever exist in the 6 years of this game's lifespan. Boonbeast is just an okay 1v1er that is countered by power and condi mirage, spellbreaker, SD weaver and druid. Sic Em' Soulbeast does high damage, but it's extremely squishy and has the single highest skill cap in the game and it's burst is lower than guardian, holosmith, revenant, power mirage and FA weaver.

Someone gets outskilled, dies and comes to the forum and cries every time.

Question your life because being so blind is dangerous.

This is when I knew I didn't have to take this post seriously because Boonbeasts don't run blind but Mirage is loaded with blinds. I think you have the classes mixed up my dude.

Nice one xD and actually meta build runs without inaptitude so rip blind ;-;

Still has blind on both torch skills.

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:This thread is loaded with sarcasm that many people are somehow taking seriously, lol.

G"job.

I mean, the only one being sarcastic here is mort, I'm actually serious when I say boonbeast is a tad [more than a tad] overtuned. Just wish it was being derailed, or converted into a "sarcastic meme", but then again, not sure what to expect out of forums at times, specially since it often feels we are just talking to a wall in terms of waht it gets done in the game due to our "feedback".

@Fortus.6175 said:

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:This thread is loaded with sarcasm that many people are somehow taking seriously, lol.

G"job.

I mean, the only one being sarcastic here is mort, I'm actually serious when I say boonbeast is a tad [more than a tad] overtuned. Just wish it was being derailed, or converted into a "sarcastic meme", but then again, not sure what to expect out of forums at times, specially since it often feels we are just talking to a wall in terms of waht it gets done in the game due to our "feedback".

I died for you sins against boonbeast.

@Kilo.2539 said:

@Kilo.2539 said:If I had to choose between losing to a soulbeast or beating a mirage I would choose the defeat. All I'm saying is, it's no fun to fight a condi mirage.

That's kinda the point.even if something is OP. People would rather the OP thing exist as long as they arent annoyed fighting it.It is why mesmer and theif will always be targetted in the forum QQ. No matter the state of the builds they have

I rarely say something is OP or needs nerfed but condi mirage is OP and needs nerfed. When someone defends mirage they're basically saying "I main mirage, and I like the cheesy wins"

Here, here. Soulbeast is balanced.

Honestly I don't have any trouble with soulbeast on warrior. I have a harder time with skilled druids tbh.

Its funny you'd mention that, as a ranger player warrior has been one of my worst 1v1 matchups since PoF, but nobody ever talks about how OP warrior is so I assume its either a ranger weakness or just me being bad. ¯_(ツ)_/¯Anywho, I'm one of those awful power boonbeasts that RNG's for plasma, and when I score it I stack the boons over and over again (fortifying bond, merge, WHaO) and then I'm just unkillable for 15+ seconds. Its great. Unless you're the enemy.Its super gimmicky, but it works. I won't be sad if it (boonbeast, not the siamoth or w/e its called) gets nerfed.

~ Kovu

Archived