GW1 patch

Randulf.7614

Heh - almost forgot how strange/convoluted the GW webstore is from within GW but at least it made me contrib :)

Stupid, like me-instructions:

1. Ingame: Click/talk to Xunlai agent to open webshop:
  2. In webshop add wanted upgrade
  3. Checkout, pay with CC/PP whatever
  4. Get instant confirmation including a 5 x 5 char activation code
  5. Log out of GW (F12)
  6. On login screen: Click "Create account or Add Access Key"
  7. Enter the 5 x 5 char activation code
  8. Log in - Shit actually works :-)

Wow - We got more (20%) storage in each (already active) pane + the option of unlocking another full ROW (5 indicvidual) of storage panes.Thanks!

Z-coins will skyrocket though but... :-)

@"Donari.5237" said:Looks like that's part of their doing a package deal for new GW1 buyers https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/make-history-with-the-guild-wars-complete-collection/

US$40 for core plus two campaigns plus the EotN expansion plus the Game-of-the-Year bonus items plus MOX. That's a better deal than ANet's ever offered; people who shop around various retails should be able to get something like that for 30-50% less.

Added hot keys for flagging Heroes 4 through 7 to move to a location.
OMG, OMG, OMG!I am giggling like a little girl :)The Foundry in the DoA can be done in HM now!Heroes were always my favorite part of GW. And this makes things so much better.The only thing that I can think would further improve the game is a customizeable skill weight system for each equipped skill, which would control the chances of a hero using that skill when off cooldown.

Archived