Palm Trees in Thunderhead Peaks :)

inubasiri.8745

@"Ashantara.8731" said:There are "stand-in" textures the engine displays with certain graphics settings. Once you come close enough, the real textures are loading/showing. Perhaps those trees are just that?

I'd prefer to think they're the ghosts of the trees that makes up the oil now. ;)

@"MithranArkanere.8957" said:That's part of one of those rift events. They likely forgot to attach the 'far' version of palm trees to the rest of the phased scenery, so they'll become visible from afar even if the rift event is not going on there.

The ones in the picture are as real as they get. Last time I encountered them I was able to check. They actually have proper collision so they aren't just visuals. It is also not just from far away.

Imgur

@Pifil.5193 said:

@"Ashantara.8731" said:There are "stand-in" textures the engine displays with certain graphics settings. Once you come close enough, the real textures are loading/showing. Perhaps those trees are just that?

I'd prefer to think they're the ghosts of the trees that makes up the oil now. ;)

Spooky. :o

@Hybarf Tics.2048 said:Thunderhead Keep used to be a tropical region. B)

Hand me my cocktail! :p

Archived