im too toxic in pvp i need help

carforsale.9462

@carforsale.9462 said:so many bad low player in pvp, it just make me sick, mistakes from other player during match just trigger me, i spend half the time typing in chat yelling them where to go wat to do, what do i need to do now so i won be so toxic, i luv pvp, the only thing i can think of now is just to uninstall this game and move on

Get in a match, mute/block everybody, now you know they can't see your messages. Now you can play a full match instead of play half/type half. You'll be surprised how much your mmr will improve

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@carforsale.9462 said:so many bad low player in pvp, it just make me sick, mistakes from other player during match just trigger me, i spend half the time typing in chat yelling them where to go wat to do, what do i need to do now so i won be so toxic, i luv pvp, the only thing i can think of now is just to uninstall this game and move on

What I do to avoid being toxic is just assume my teammates are going to be the absolute worst players the game has ever offered and can’t do anything on their own, that way I’m always pleasantly surprised... well... almost always.

Yelling at your teammates and calling them names is not a good idea. Not only could they stop trying or even go afk, they could try extra harder next time they fight against you. If they're bad, try to educate them. If they ignore you, move on. You can't fix stupid.

What I like to do to avoid toxicity is "take the target off of my back".

When a game starts, during the pre game warm up, I'll walk over to a corner and start talking to myself so my team just writes me off as an insane person and pays no attention/blame etc. to me.

I do this in real life too and it has worked out pretty well for me so far.

Archived