HIgh elo players plat 2+ What classes/build do you think is currently "busted" in this season?

Jay.3409

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be that I'm still spending a lot of time learning other classes etc, but as a spellbreaker I seem to have issues with the new burn stacking ele/guardian (not so much guard) and mirage mainly. Most other classes fights can go either way. I think the nerf awhile back on FC was a good tweak and the problem is now with little to no condi classes running around you have spellbreakers using both disc and str instead of relying on defense (even though some still do).

Just my two cents. I haven't been around for a long time but have bout 1k games played so I don't think my opinion is totally useless lol.

edit: im plat 1/2 last 2 seasons

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:It would be awesome if I could trust thayt everybody here is plat 2+.

Thats why we need stuff like AP/PvP Rank/WvW Rank on the Forum.

Also 50% of the comments here are replies to someone who thinks skill 1 is not an auto attack and ranger longbow cant have more then 1500 range....

too much crying about it, gold and below ppl dont want ppl looking at their badges before reading their comments, to not read it actually.

Funny part is, that's exactly what I'd do.

It could be something optional tho, like the ingame badge.

Even tho I'd still not be reading any nonplat/untagged comment

• 1 month later...