Inquest Asura looks

-One of the main point is using their three main colors: Red, Black and Grey (very rare white).-Many wear a specific type of cultural armor. For light members: Genius armor T2 (eg: PA announcers, some wear also acolyte armor), for medium members: Protean armor T1 (many foes) and for heavy members: Electromagnetic armor T3 (in the test subject instance lws4e2...)-Use Inquest weapons/ Inquest Mark II weapons (first used by all inquest, second by awakened inquest)(Why not also using the Inquest armor set from the dungeon crucible of eternity? Medium coat is cool. But no Inquest wear them...)Fun fact: Dry bones gloves show a kind of Inquest Symbol.

Here is my elementalist to illustrate. (Light armor)X28USiF.jpg

Here I'm using the good colors still note that use of white is rare, should be like a nuance of grey, used white to create contrast between red and black.On picture 1 and 5 you have the Country Light Helmet for others I respected the rule of No helmet or cultural helmet: Picture 4 = Cultural T2 light genius helmet. Boots are always here dry bones light armor but you can use T2 genius...For leggings, in majority of cases I used Inquest Breeches so the dungeon armor. At the middle and extreme right you also see Inquest armor gloves from dungeon.Finally Picture 2 and 5: For the torso I used Lich vestments (Arah dungeon armor light), like very much Lich shoulders armor (picture 2) it gives you additional fake eyes and wings.

I also recommend a site called gw 2 style, but you will see as I said, some colors are highly used like tints of red / grey / black.

https://gw2style.com/search.php?searchname=inquest&searchdesc=&searchowner=&world=-1&race=-1&gender=-1&color=-1&dye=-1&armor=-1&armorslot0=-1&armorslot2=-1&armorslot4=-1&armorslot1=-1&armorslot3=-1&armorslot5=-1&dosearch=1&sortcol=3&sortdir=0&ipp=20&index=1&displaytype=1

A tiny mitigation of the grind is that you don't have to do just that dungeon. You can do any dungeon (explorable needed, I think) and every 8 paths completed get a hunk of dungeon tokens of your choice. You probably still get more of the specific tokens you want if you stick with just the one, at least until any diminishing returns hit, but it can reduce the tedium and as a bonus get you tokens from other dungeons as well.

@NameUnknown.6417 said:

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Racial armor tier 2 (auxillary powered) with the right dyes, and as mentioned Inquest armor from Crucible of Eternity.Racial is prob best though.

I need to get back to grinding that dungeon for the gear set, I do really like it. Just so many more interesting things to do in game right now.

It’s a fun dungeon, at least in my opinion, and as @Donari.5237 mentioned, after you complete eight different dungeon paths (both story and explorable count) you get a chest of 150 dungeon tokens of your choice. :) You can also get a small number of tokens and several weapon and one armor chest from doing the PvP reward track I think (been a few years since I’ve done PvP).

Yup if you like WvW or PvP, you have the associated reward track "crucible of eternity dungeon reward track" which is very rewarding: 4 token boxes, each 2 tiers (8 reward tiers in total) 60 tokens per box, so, when completing the track, you have 240 tokens + 3 weapons skins (tier 2,4 and 6) + 1 armor piece skin (final tier), very fast to complete the whole collection if you have enough after the 15th run of the dungeon ^^

@"hugo.4705" said:Yup if you like WvW or PvP, you have the associated reward track "crucible of eternity dungeon reward track" which is very rewarding: 4 token boxes, each 2 tiers (8 reward tiers in total) 60 tokens per box, so, when completing the track, you have 240 tokens + 3 weapons skins (tier 2,4 and 6) + 1 armor piece skin (final tier), very fast to complete the whole collection if you have enough after the 15th run of the dungeon ^^

I will have to make sure I have that one picked. I do PVP for the dailies every day. :)

Archived