Shiny and ultra shiny weapons

This was a great event and concept. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the process until the last four days, which wasn't enough time to get them all. I got seven, but I would really like to complete the set.

ArenaNet, can you please let us know if you intend to bring this event back?

@"Haleydawn.3764" said:"This event runs from 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on June 11 to 1:00 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on June 25. After this time period, condensed ley-line essence can be purchased with gaeting crystals from Glenna in Ahdashim or from the Magnetite Exchange Operative in the Lion's Arch Aerodrome." ~ The patch notes.

Yeah, I know. Which is why I did not ask whether they were for sale. Rather, I asked whether they were going to do it again. I never raid, so I can't earn gaeting crystals.

@Daddicus.6128 said:

@"Haleydawn.3764" said:"This event runs from 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on June 11 to 1:00 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on June 25.
After this time period, condensed ley-line essence can be purchased with gaeting crystals from Glenna in Ahdashim or from the Magnetite Exchange Operative in the Lion's Arch Aerodrome.
" ~

Yeah, I know. Which is why I did not ask whether they were for sale. Rather, I asked whether they were going to do it again. I never raid, so I can't earn gaeting crystals.

I doubt they'd use the terminology "After this time period", if the world boss event in this exact iteration would return anytime soon.There's a small possibility, but I wouldn't count on it.

I agree that it's unlikely they'll bring it back since it seems like the event coincided with the new raid so it may have been like an advertisement for it.

If all else fails you can still buy the Djinn Every Clusters from the TP; they have a chance to drop essences, or even weapons. It won't be a cheap way to get them, but at least it will be possible.

I have been playing with approx. 6 worldbosses per day (missed 3 full days as it wasn't needed to still do them and one day I didn't bother doing it as I didn't feel like it). I got the full achievement done no problem and haven't opened Djinn Clusters. All you need for the full achieve is 18 essences per type. Anything over that you could change to another element at mystic forge as long as you have 2 spare per element. And anyone over that you can just turn into Djinn Clusters at npc at Aerodrome. So the event time surely was enough to get the achievement even with skipping few days and bosses. Didn't they also mention that you could get the essences via raid currency after the event? I know raids ain't ideal for casuals like me but you can't blame Anet for being stuck forever due to not offering at all.

@Rasimir.6239 said:

@Faaris.8013 said:I think they could easily change the essences now so they can be sold. I have 57 essences I don't need and will probably delete them.You do realize you can trade them in for energy clusters (at the magnetite vendor in the Lion's Arch Aerodrome) and sell those clusters on the tp?

Thanks, I never read the descriptions. Exchanged them now and put the clusters up for sale.