Impossible bounties!

Noa.7490

Okay, so I'm on the quest to obtain a griffon mount. If some objects aren't difficult to obtain, there is objective I can't do: the legendary facet. I'm not in a large guild by far and every map I'm in is very scarcely populated. Every time the bounty resets it's only to find myself alone against the monster. I've tried many, many times now and it's like Groundjog Day. It's basically impossible for me to kill the bounty and get the reward.

@Noa.7490 said:Oh, I've done that. Many times. But you see, every time I join up a large squad, I can't see any of the members nor the Squad Leader. My squad grid is all empty but for me. And it does every. Single. Time.

The reason for this is phasing. There are many versions of the same areas. To fix this, simply right click on one of your squadmates and select join in X zone button. You will teleport to their phase of the area and now be able to participate in the fun.

@Noa.7490 said:I know. Every time I only encounter a fraction of the squad. Perhaps I'm just out of luck. We'll see.

Maybe, just maybe, right click on the commander's icon and press "Join in Crystal Oasis", to join his instance, where most of the squad will be. If you were unlucky and the map is full, either find a new squad in the lfg or keep trying.

@Noa.7490 said:Okay, so I'm on the quest to obtain a griffon mount. If some objects aren't difficult to obtain, there is objective I can't do: the legendary facet. I'm not in a large guild by far and every map I'm in is very scarcely populated. Every time the bounty resets it's only to find myself alone against the monster. I've tried many, many times now and it's like Groundjog Day. It's basically impossible for me to kill the bounty and get the reward.

I ran a bounty train this morning and killed it five times i think total, if you want to friend me do so, i plan on running another bounty train tommorow morning again, i hit all the bountys in crystal oasis.

Archived