Heart of thorns veteran armor voucher /Mordem glider what for??

So I opened up my game today and I saw the mail from Anet and they gave me this things ! At the beginning I didn't knew why and since I lost today's live stream I wasn't able to understand some told me is for HoT and PoF veterans others asked me where did i got those ! But after searching in gw2 pages I was wondering what is the point for those things !Some also told me that i had to wait but I didn't knew why !

So does anybody knows what these are and why did anet gave it any explanation !!!??? OR is it just another gift ??

It's because form today Heart of Thorns will be included when players buy Path of Fire.

Anyone who already owned HoT is given these items, as a thank you and 'proof' that they bought it before it was bundled. Like how they gave the Royal Guard Outfit to people who bought the base game before free-to-play was introduced.

@Danikat.8537 said:It's because form today Heart of Thorns will be included when players buy Path of Fire.

Anyone who already owned HoT is given these items, as a thank you and 'proof' that they bought it before it was bundled. Like how they gave the Royal Guard Outfit to people who bought the base game before free-to-play was introduced.

I had been trying to figure out how I had gotten the royal guard armor.