Buy Silverwastes shovels with crests?

Favillion.7843

You get shovels for actually taking part in the Meta, yeah. Gods forbid you actually have to play the game to earn something--especially something like a Guild Hall, meant to be worked for and earned by the unified effort of a whole guild.

I really don't understand the need for instant gratification in MMOs.

• 2 weeks later...

Its not having to do stuff thats annoying, its the rng for map rewards and events i dont like, keys are are garenteerd on certain events shovels are not, its purely rng drop from events, if theres was a def chance of them dropping against champs, or dropping from doing certain events, no issue but its all rng.

@"Favillion.7843" said:Its not having to do stuff thats annoying, its the rng for map rewards and events i dont like, keys are are garenteerd on certain events shovels are not, its purely rng drop from events, if theres was a def chance of them dropping against champs, or dropping from doing certain events, no issue but its all rng.Shovels come from map bonus rewards in the Silverwastes. They do not drop randomly, but are rewarded for doing a certain number of events in the map. The more events you participate in, the more shovels you will get.